Guilmon1 and guilmon2

( I know, I know. ' Omega when is the new chapter?' well here you guys go. just do me a favor. just tell somemon ( see the digimon pun) about this book. here u guys go.)

Point of view; chaz

Well I was tired of hitting my head. right after the victory a flash of red light collided with me and a light of white hit Laura. Then I saw a vision. there was lodigimon, lots of them. suddenly a wave if darkness washed over them destroying their data. Then a dark digimon rose out of it. then I woke up.

We had done some work to the castle. we made 10 bed rooms, each with a bathroom, mini fridge, tv, and x-box. the temp was set just right for the person the room was for. and you guys might wander how we could get all of this? well just a day ago, 3 monotomon had stopped by and wanted a place to train.we let them stay and they helped us with the tech and temp. they even helped us make a battle arena. Well I woke up in my room with guilmon and... guilmon? the other guilmon was a black guilmon. I had no idea what was going on until I looked over to my sofa. on it was a girl I had never seen before. she had curly blond hair, though she was knocked out so I couldn't see her eyes. she was wearing a top with shorts. she had white leggings and black heels. around her neck was a golden digivice. I looked at guilmon for some answers. " Chaz when is lunch?" He asked. B-guilmon looked over to guilmon." I want food too!" They ran off to where we had the food court. Right after the castle started to shake and a dark shadow appeared in my window...