Ice ice baby-flame

(thanks for voting and staying with me on this long/short book. if you guys want Serena to be a real important person then comment. for now I have a book to write.)

:point of view; Chaz:

So we left off a bit after Laura threw me into the lake, right? well if she was smart she wouldn't have done that. I'm not sure if she got to this part or not, but she got attacked. as I climbed out of the lake I heard her scream. " Laura!!!" I yelled as I ran over to where she was. guilmon, patamon, and leomon followed me. we walked into the room to see that she was frozen solid. right next to her was 5 digimon. four of them were icemon and one was icedevimon. out of all the evil flunky digimon, he was in my top ten favorite villains. " he looked at me and gave me an icy smile. " well more annoying little digimon and a human. oh man miotismon is going to be happy about this!" he said happily. " icemon attack!!!" the champion leveled digimon charged us.

i quickly picked up a old iron bar and attacked. guilmon, patamon, and leomon attacked as well. each of us had a icemon to fight. guilmon jumped on icemon and started to scratch him and bite it. patamon flew around firing boom bubbles at the icemon he was fighting. leomon was having the best chance of beating the icemon being a champion level and being bigger than the icemon he was fighting. mean while i as beating the icemon i was fighting with the rod. then i realized Laura would be better at it than me. " leomon, brake Laura out of the ice!" i yelled at the humanoid lion. he turned towards the ice Laura was trapped in. he got ready to use his attack and fired." FIST OF THE BEAST KING!!!" the flaming lion head flew over head and slammed into the ice, breaking it. i threw the rod to her and she caught it. see looked up and smiled demonically. she ran up to the icemon and started to beat them with the pole. if the icemon had not tried to kill us, i would of felt sorry for them. after 5 minutes of beating the icemon turned into data, which patamon adsorbed.

icedevimon was scared of us. mainly he was afraid of Laura ( i can't blame him.) " that's it!" icedevimon said to us." I'm going to destroy you and asorb your data!" ice devimon started to glow. " he's digivolving," Laura yelled. in front of us was a different digimon. in front us was a giant penguin with demon ice wings, fangs and devil horns. i pulled out my digivice and searched what it was. "Icedevimon-daipenmon. virus type, special attack, Ice Crusher Avalanche." the giant penguin roared at us and was ready to attack. he reached up to the top of his head and started to spin the wrencthing on its head. " ice crusher avalanche!!!" A huge storm of ice when right at us. i knew that if we didn't do something, we would be frozen alive. in front of us a glowing light appeared. it was some type of chip. i remember that something like this brought us hear. with out any idea of what i was doing i grabed it. " Unleash baby flame! upload agumons!" the chip disapeared and 3 agumon appeared in front of us. they opened their mouths. " baby flame!" they each fired a flaming energy sphere at the avalanche. right then the snow was gone. ( this is going to be a bit weird. this is where the fusion idea comes in.) Laura held up her digivice. she started to yell." digi-fuse!" the agumons went into her digivice. " agumons, leomon, patamon. digifuse!" they all morthed together and a new leomon apeared in front of us. it look had the looks of leomon, but with orange lizard skin. the agumon head apeared instead of leomon. his hands had agumon hands instead of hands. on his back he had patamon's wings. " leomon X2 A!!!" right then the real fight begin.

( wow, that is weird, but easy to image. anyway this is going to be a 2 part chapter with different names.)