blazing formation part one

(Hey guys im making this chapter in the view of my buddy chaz. If you didn't know chaz is played by cztop13)

I woke up in a desert with the feeling that I was sinking. I looked and saw that I was slowly sinking into a sand trap. Then I freaked out. " HELP IM DROWNING IN THIS SAND!!!" "Hold on a sec and I'll help." I stopped panicking for a sec when a rope was thrown to me. I grabbed on and waited until I was out of the sand pit. Thanks you saved my skin." I looked up to looked at the one who saved me wasn't human. I stared at it and recognised what it was. Right then I fainted.

I woke up again in the shade.  I looked back on what had happened. The I hear a voice. Chazmon is awake hooray." I turned and saw a red dinosaur like creature. I knew what it was. " Guilmon your real!!!" I hug-tackled the beast. Guilmon looked at me with wonder. " did you bring bread chazmon?" I laughed at the joke. When I was at brandon's house one day he showed me digimon masters online. He played one of his game and hatched a guilmon. He let me play with it and it was awesome.

Then something fell out of the sky and landed on my head knocking me out again.( hey guys thanks. Im working on the next chapter right away. If you have any thing you want me to add just comment.)