a strange dream

( school is almost out^-^. now my problem is to make through the last 3 days. also I need some help people, I know that you people love my writing but I need some ideas before I loss the whole enjoyment of writing. and lastly, I need some ideas for a theme for this book.)

point of view impmon ( yes digimon are charaters as well.)

" come now my master, the council waits for you." I had now idea where I was headed. all I knew was that I had a role that I had to play to help the king. as I walked through the dark halls I wondered about what the meeting was about. all I knew was I was one of 12 generals that served the king who would reunite the digital world. I reached the end of the halls where a huge dark door stood. I reached my hand out and walked forward. the doors opened as I walked by and closed when I was in. I saw that the others had came as well. I looked at them and remembered who they were. miotismon, leader of the demon army. leviamon, supreme lord of water. shadow sheraphimon, dark ruler of the skies. belthamon, evil leader of the caves. astamon, leader of the dark artic. mummymon, leader of the desert. grandlocomon, unstoppable rage. lucemon, fallen angel. . chaosmon, destroyer of omega. black wargreymon, dark flame. grankuwagamon, parasite of the jungle. the generals stared at me with no emotions.

I woke up with Brandon and the others laying down sleeping. I looked around and thought about what I just dreamed about." hey, that was a weird dream. owell I guess it was just a dream."