Chapter Eleven: Dinner Date.

~UNEDITED~

Chapter Eleven: Dinner Date.

Ever since the date with Luke, I have practically been obsessing over this dinner. Its tonight and I cannot help but feel completely and utterly nervous. Yesterday I pathetically considered ringing him and acting sick, but I decided against it in the end - only because I didn't want him to think of me looking all disgusting - it's not exactly a 'turn on'.

Yesterday Ruby insisted on becoming my co-stylist for the day, which seems to always occur now before a meeting with Luke. I didn't mind at all, i welcomed the ritual it settled my nerves, plus at least she's aware I have confidence issues and as co-stylist I know all that job description consisted of is to follow me around, watching me try stuff on and commenting on how good I look.... Well supposedly. She ensured me that being invited out with the parents at such as early stage in the 'relationship' is "1) a critical period - a chance for me to prove myself and 2) a good sign, as I must have made a great first impression".

Once I had slipped into my figure-hugging little black dress that I had decided upon buying yesterday, I put on my pearl earrings and necklace so that I looked sophisticated for an undoubtedly fancy restaurant debut. I looked into the mirror, hoping that Luke's parents will like me and recited my idols words "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible" tilting my head slightly I sigh "Audrey Hepburn I hope you were right".

At precisely 7:30, a Jaguar XF swiftly came to a gliding stop at the end of the drive. Luke hopped out and straightened himself up before proceeding towards Frankie's house. Soon after Luke rang the bell waiting for her to make an appearance.

"Bye mum I'm off out!"

"Ok sweet, make sure you keep me updated on what time you will be home.... Don't forget to say hi to ruby for me, bye love you!"

Ok so I felt a little guilty by this point "ok mum ill let ruby know, love you!" Clearly, I was not ready to tell anyone about whatever was going on between Luke and I, it wasn't official so he could still lose interest and honestly it's going to be awkward announcing the relationship to my family - I never have had a boyfriend so I'm not sure how all this works. I made my way towards the front door taking a deep breath and opened the door. This is it...my future with Luke depends on this meeting. 'Jesus Francheska your not marrying the guy...your not even his girlfriend!! Get a grip!!' I mentally slapped myself at my previous thought.

A very suavely dressed Luke greeted me before stepping aside allowing me to make my way towards the car. I couldn't help it, but my eyes wanted to roam over his body before I made my way. After our first date, I was left knowing how perfectly sculpted Luke's torso was and I stood there allowing my mind to undress him. I felt his eyes wonder over my body, hoping he likes what he sees I try to remain poised and elegant. I smile inwardly realising that if he said the line 'take a picture it will last longer' at this point I was seriously considering taking him up on the offer. Soon enough i snapped out of it once i realised i was staring, i cleared my throat to alert Luke that i noticed his stare too. After he turned his gaze back to my eyes his cheeks turned a little pink before we continued to the car.

Like a true gentleman Luke quickened his pace and opened the car door for me to slip in to, before he walked round to the other side and slipped in himself.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" He smirks gazing deep into my eyes.

I feel my face heat up "umm no - thank you...you look good too" I admit tucking my hair behind my ear trying to avoid exposing my blush.

He briefly allows a laugh to escape his lips "My parents are meeting us there, they have taken the Porsche".

"Sounds good to me! Are you looking forward to celebrating your birthday...again?"