Chapter Seven: Bish. BASH. Bosh.

We were greeted at the entrance to what I suspect was a high profile party by two burley security guards. One seemed to be more polite, whilst the other stayed professional asking only what is necessary. "Name?"

Ruby and I looked at each other, noticing that this was not what we expected, as the polite one had a quick look in the boot of the car. I hesitated before replying "Ruby and Frankie" sounding slightly high pitched as if it was a question.

He signed in exasperation and continued in a dull tone "Full names?"

"Ruby Cooper and Francheska Mayson-Scott" I instantly replied mirroring his professionalism.

We waited allowing him to look through his list agonisingly slowly, giving his co-worker a nod.

"Thank you girls, follow the road till you reach the car attendants and they will park your car". He briefly smiled before stepping back away from the car clasping his hands behind himself.

"Righhhht ok..." Not quite believing whether this was for real "thanks".

        *************************

"O...M...G..." I repeated Ruby's famous words slowly. At this point I couldn't think of anything else to say. We stood in silence for a while just staring at the outside of the house.

"When you said he was rich....I thought you meant he had a pool in his garden or a really nice car."

"Uh huh....I bet he does to be fair" I don't think Ruby quite understood how rich he was either till this point.

"Shit....let's just go in and have a drink...maybe a few drinks while I try process this".

I walked in arms linked with my girl, feeling oh so confident in my new dress, but feeling so out of place. We walked straight up to the bar (yes that's right this freakin' son of a god had a bar in his house!) and ordered a shot of vodka to calm my nerves. I've never been one for vodka - the one time I drank it I was acting weird so I vowed never again. That vow needed to be broken. I desperately needed something strong to give me a false sense of confidence. once I had let the Vodka work it's magic on fooling my senses, I walked tall towards the other side of the room just to make sure that I hadn't drank too much by this point, keeping an eye out for Luke I headed back to the bar taking my place next to Ruby.

Not long after, a slender arm was draped over my shoulder. I instantly smiled to myself, he found me.

I feel him lean in to me as he whispers into my ear "Hi sugar, you are wearing that dress well. How about we let the dress take a break, because your body is too much for it to handle"

I sat rigid...that didn't sound like Luke. That just sounds like a bad impression of a 1970's pimp. I've never been in a situation like this before - how do I handle myself? Usually in movies the girl slaps the guy and storms off but I'm frozen, I don't think I could move even if I wanted to at the moment.

Panic is taking over.

"No..no T-Thanks". No thanks?! What the hell...why am I being polite.

"Ahh come on...we could have fun?" He pleads stroking my arm. I feel him gradually moving his arm from my shoulder and down my body, passing my waist, he snickers into my ear letting his alcohol tainted breath wash over me before cupping my waist in his hand. Eww, get this creep off of me! I instantly call upon my vodka-personality, thankfully she answers. I grab his hand and push him away from me. Looking deep into his eyes I firmly announce "Never going to happen" turning to walk away proud of myself, I was stopped by his grasp on my arm. I froze knowing I didn't have the energy to call upon vodka-me again.

"Is there a problem?" A familiar deep voice interrupts and stares at the guy grabbing me. "James let her go, go get some fresh air. You have clearly drunk too much". Luke's face appears stern, not breaking eye contact with James, showing that he means every single word. Eventually James realises what he's doing and leaves Luke and I alone.

His eyes drift to meet mine "Sorry about him...are you ok?"

Clearing my throat to make myself sound believable "yeah...I am now. Thank you". I crack into a smile, and take him in.

He smiles "anytime".

We pause feeling the awkwardness of the situation take full effect before its broken "can I show you something?"

Shooting a look of intrigue, I nod, accepting his hand to lead me noticing that our fingers entwined perfectly. I never thought something as innocent as holding a guy's hand would make me feel like this. I suppose he was not any guy though, this was Luke. I felt my eyes drift down from looking at his rich dark hair to his perfectly toned bum, his jeans hugging him gloriously. I let out a deep breath and bit my bottom lip to try to control myself.

Where is he taking me?

---------------------------------------

Ooo so what happens next? ;) *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

Vote and comment please

 :) Heidi x