Chapter Three - Ruby's POV:

I am dedicating this chapter to the amazing e_mitchell7. She truely is amazing and i dont know what i would do without her in my life. She is my insipration!

Enjoy!! :D

Love Heidi xx

        ---------------------------------

Chapter Three - Ruby's POV:

God that girl drives me nuts! Frankie is one of the most modest, beautiful, kind-hearted, funny and amazing person I have ever met. Ok, so I'm bias, she is my best friend but that doesn't excuse her for keeping her mind and heart closed to any new possibilities that may improve her life. Sometimes I wonder if I hadn't met her before the whole fiasco with her father if she would have even trusted to have me close. But this job sounds perfect for my girl, just what she needs to give her a boost and some recognition...maybe she will finally accept compliments once she gets it...and she will get it.

That didn't take long - we had literally only been walking down the high street for 10 mins from the coffee shop and I've counted at least 4 über-hot guys have checked her out, one even whistled! Of course - Frankie is oblivious. She's just walking along innocently giving me little nudges thinking they are aimed towards me. UGHH!! She makes me want to shake some sense into her sometimes.

We have spent at least 30 minutes in Ralf Lauren and the male shop assistants are swooning after Frankie, trying to get her attention. Then I see her face while she's talking to this guy... She's blushing, she likes him. Hmm I recognise him, I think he goes to our school. "Aww you go girl!" Oops - I may have just shouted my thoughts. Yup, I shouted my thoughts... Frankie is glaring at me. Crap she's coming back to me; I take cover behind the rack of clothes.

"Ruby I know your there. Stand up, that's the third time you have embarrassed me in front of a guy today! He was just asking me if I needed help with anything...chill!"

I giggle and came out from behind the rack briefly sighing. She deserves someone to treat her right. Luckily, I have Chase, he has been my boyfriend now for 3 years, and he's been my rock along with Frankie.

Ruby had an idea; she begins her mission by firstly distracting Frankie by passing her several items to try on, instructing her to take pictures to show her the results. She then goes on the hunt for that guy who she finds organising the men's jeans. Next she takes a deep breath...this guy is hot. She may be taken but she still can look!

She clears her throat behind him "Excuse me can you help me? Wait - is that you? Don't you go to Royal Uxbridge University...?" oh yeah - pretending I know who he is, looks like it did the trick.

He swiftly turned around letting out a small smile "yes I do actually, I'm Luke. Sorry do I know you?"

Ok time to come clean Ruby. "No actually, we haven't met but I think I've seen you around campus. I actually came over to ask you if you’re single?"

He cocked one eyebrow looking at her as if she was insane then eventually said "yeah I am but I'm sorry I'm not inter-"

she quickly interrupted, "oh No! Sorry, that must have sounded odd. It's just that I saw you talking to my friend and I was wondering if you’re interested?"

That smile of his quickly grew, he was interested and he began to listen much more closely to this odd girl in front of him. Luke nodded as he sorted the jeans "yeah, I've seen her before; she goes to our university, right?"

"Yes!" She took a breath and checked that Frankie was still in the dressing rooms. "Can I take your number to give to her?"

With little hesitation, Luke typed his number into Ruby's phone. "I guess I’ll see you around campus then and her..." He said nodding towards Frankie, who remains blissfully ignorant and on the lookout for Ruby. I quickly said bye to Luke and rang Frankie playing innocent. "i'll meet you outside the changing rooms be there in two mins".

"where did you get to? find anything nice?" Frankie questioned, almost as if she knew I had been up to something, I tried to keep my expression neutral, giving nothing away.

"Nope..." With emphasis on the 'p' I couldn't help but smile a little "soo let me see those pictures" I took her phone and began the final stage. Whilst she wasn't looking I managed to add Luke's number and text him pretending to be Frankie:

'Hey Luke, Ruby gave me your number and said you needed to talk to me about something? Text me any time, Frankie x'. Mission accomplished.

      -------------------------------

What do you think? What's your impression of Ruby?

How about the new guy in Frankie's life, did Ruby make the right decision? Is he right for Frankie?

Hope you all enjoy!

Vote and Comment!! :D

Love Heidi xx