Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Anna's POV

"Come on, Anna! We don't have all day you know!" Hailey yelled across the parking lot. I was saying good bye to James and apparently we were taking to long because Hailey kept yelling at us. I was going to go shopping with Hailey and Rachael for the ceremony tomorrow and then they are going to spend the night at my house. James is supposed to be meeting me at the ceremony.

He laughed. "I guess you'd better go," James said, hugging me closer to him. I sighed happily. I could stand here forever in his arms. 

"I guess... But I will see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course. Now go, before I get killed by Hailey over there." He said chuckling. 

"Fine, bye James." I said and then let go of him, staring up at his hazel eyes. 

"Bye," Then he turned me around and pushed me towards Hailey and Rachael who were waiting by Hailey’s car. Looking back over my shoulder at him, I saw he was staring at me. I smiled and then made my way over to Hailey and Rachael.

"Finally! I thought we were going to be here all night and miss out on shopping!" Rachael teased. 

"Hey! You try saying bye to your mate!" I countered. It was hard! We all laughed and then got in the car, Hailey in the drivers seat, me in the passengers seat and Rachael in the back. 

"Well, we wouldn't know now would we?" Hailey said. Neither of them had mates and Hailey said she didn't care but I knew she did. Rachael has tried forever to find her mate, but she hasn't turned 18 yet so it's harder until then. 

I laughed. "No, I guess not. Sorry," 

As we hit the highway, Hailey said, "So, Rachael you're an expert on clothes. What should Hailey wear to make James stutter but not look like some slut at the same time?" 

Rachael and I laughed. "No WAY am I looking like that!" I cried, making them laugh. 

"Don't worry, we won't let that happen. We want you to make James stutter and impress the pack at the same time, and I think I have the perfect idea." Rachael said. 

"Well what is it?" I asked. 

"It's a surprise!"

"No! You have to tell us!" Hailey said, turning into the mall parking lot.

"You'll find out soon enough," Rachael said, hopping out of the parked car. I and Hailey followed and soon we were inside the mall, heading towards a clothing store I didn't know the name of.

Rachael and Hailey pulled me through the entire store and came up with a white three-tiered skirt, a denim skirt, a spaghetti strap shirt that had dark blue, magenta and purple dots covering it and a dark jean jacket. 

"Go try on the white skirt first!" Hailey said, throwing the shirt, skirt and jacket at me. 

I went into the fitting rooms, changing quickly and came out to get my friends opinion. The skirt about knee-length, and the top wasn't too low or too high. The jacket was one of those mid-length ones.

"Ooh, you look so pretty!" Hailey said. 

"I like the jacket and the shirt, but the skirt... Go try on the other one!" Rachael said. I did, and the denim skirt was about mid thigh length. I had to say, it looked much better.

When I walked out again, the both were smiling and Hailey said, "That. You should definitely wear that!" 

"I agree, go change so we can get to your house and eat, I'm starving!" Rachael said. We laughed and then I went to change.