Chapter 5

Hey guys! Im REALLY sorry about not updating in a month, I was going to give up on this story, but decided not too. So, for the very long delema I made this super long so I hope you like it!! :) Oh, and sorry for spelling mistakes and confusing sentences if there are any, I didnt edit

OH!! And the picture to the left is Jayden and Anna in there wolf forms. Jayden in the one in the front and Anna is the one in the back :) hope you like it! 

PLEASE vote comment and fan!!

Chapter 5

Ω Anna's POV Ω

When I got home from school I went up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I was beat! Who knew the first day in a new school could be so tiring?

Hailey had introduced me to a few of her friends at lunch and they were also werewolves who belonged toShadowValleyand some of them showed me where my classes were. They were really nice. Unfortunately James was only in my first period Art class which disappointed me every class I had and he wasn’t there. Weird right I mean, I only got to know him for like an hour and I wanted to see him again. 

I sighed and pulled my book bag closer to me and pulled out the little home work I had, Geometry and Biology, and began working on it. 

About an hour later I was finished so I put my school stuff away and looked out the double doors that led to the balcony in my room. It was a sunny sky blue to the east, but dark clouds in the western sky were threatening rain. 

My parents should be home soon, I thought to myself as I headed downstairs to get something to eat. 

After going through all of the cabinets, the fridge, and the freezer, twice, all I managed to scrounge up  was a glazed donut my dad brought home early this morning and a small bottle of Berry flavored Gatorade. I went out the back doors and sat on the stone deck steps and ate my snacks slowly. 

I gazed out into the woods beyond the great grassy field that was my back yard and wondered what it was like in that forest. I know there is a creek or river in it, but I'm not to sure where... Maybe I should check it out.

Shoving the rest of my donut in my mouth I went inside to the kitchen and took out a note pad and pen, writing a note to my parents saying what I'm doing and what time I left, which is 5:23.

Taping the note to the refrigerator, I went outside and began walking towards the edge of the woods. I would go in wolf form, but I don’t want to risk humans seeing me. 

When I got the edge of the woods I walked a few more paces and stripped my clothes. This is the only part that sucks about being a werewolf. You don’t shift back with your clothes. I placed my clothes in the hollow of a maple tree and shifted, letting my wolf take over. 

My wolf is a mixture of white, grey, and a darker grey almost black. For a werewolf, I'm small considering my dad was an Alpha making me an Alphas daughter but I should be a lot bigger once I turn 18 on May 25th. It’s March now, so only two more months. When a female werewolf turns 18, she are officially a full werewolf. Her senses are heightened even more and are a lot larger in wolf form and are stronger in both forms. Oh and when the moon is at its highest point you have no choice but to shift into your wolf, who is a lot bigger and stronger with better senses and you cant stop the change, its impossible. That’s why almost all pack members spend their birthdays in the forest with their family as well as the rest of the pack. You can also find your mate then too. 

A mate to us is like our other half, our soul mate. You will love them for who they are and will love them forever, everything about them. You will want to be with them all the time and when you touch you will feel sparks, when your eyes meet it’s just the two of you. To be 'officially' mated, the male has to bite the female. There's no specific time or way, but I've heard most females have been claimed during... well... the process of making children. That I honestly don’t want to do until I'm married and at least above 21.