Chapter 7

Hi guys! Here is the next chapter! I hope you liike it :) 

Chapter 7

Anna's POV

I got to school five minutes before the bell rang and I hurried inside, not wanting to be late for art. Passing by the few people in the hallways, I made it to my locker and took out the stuff I would need; my binder with notebook paper and a lot of drawing supplies. I love drawing. 

Making my way to the art room, I ran into Hailey who was talking to one of her other friends, Rachael I think her name was. She was part of theShadowValleypack too and was in my art class as well. 

I walked over to them; they were standing by some lockers alone so I decided to join them. "Hi guys," I said to them. 

Rachael looked over at me and smiled, and Hailey tackle-hugged me. Not expecting this, I fell into the lockers laughing. "Nice to see you too," I said and I pried her off of me. 

Rachael was laughing along with me and Hailey said. "What? I'm a very clingy person!" And we laughed some more at that. 

"Come on, we don’t want to be late for first period," Rachael said. With that was set off for the art room and got there just in time because the bell rang right as we took out seats; Hailey and Rachael at a front table and me in the back where James should be, but he's not here. Disappointment washed through me, although I don't know why. It's kind of confusing.

Mrs. Marcum called the class to attention and told us what our assignment was today; Outdoor scenes. She said it didn’t matter what was in the drawing as long as it related to the outdoors and the only things that could be in it were animals and natural outdoor things.

What could I draw? I thought. Maybe I could draw the wolf I ran into the other day or the golden yellow eyes the shined up at me from the forest last night. That's it!             That's what I'll draw. Those mysterious golden yellow eyes that I'm guessing belonged to the wolf I ran into the other day.

I grabbed one of the two pieces of paper from the table (Weird because James isn’t here) and started drawing. I drew the trees in the distance, and the meadow that leads to them. Halfway into drawing the meadow, a wonderful smell hit my nose as the door opened and my heart kicked into over drive. I looked up to see James walk in and hand a note to the teacher.

What in the world is this boy doing to me?! I swear I'm going to go crazy.

I watched as James walked over to our table, keeping his hazel eyes locked onto mine. I looked away quickly, a blush coloring my face. I turned my attention back to my drawing but I didn’t miss it when he sat down and took the second sheet of paper from the table.

"So," I heard him say, his voice deep and oddly comforting. "What's the assignment today?"

I looked up at him. "Um... We have to draw something that’s in nature, like a forest or something like that." I said and then looked down again, my hair making a curtain around my face. I didn't want to get lost in those hazel eyes of his. Actually, I take that back. I did want to get lost in his hazel eyes, but I didn't exactly feel like drooling over him like I know I would.

"Okay, thanks." James said. I just nodded and went back to drawing, but his voice interrupted me again. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you move?"

I looked up at him, curious. He's the only one who's asked me this. "I don't know, my dad just wanted to I guess." I told him, but that wasn’t the real reason. The real reason was that I was being stalked by my crazy ex-boyfriend who abused me, one reason why I don't want another boyfriend.