Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a forest on the ground. What am I doing in a forest? And how did I get out here? Looking around, I didn’t see a thing that looked familiar. Nothing smelled familiar either. I had two options to choose from: A, I had been kidnapped or B, I had sleep walked. I was hoping for the latter.

Looking around once more and sitting up, I noticed several pairs of eyes staring out at me. Slowly, one of the pairs of eyes, they were a honey gold color, started moving and the bushes rustled. Fear shot though me. Oh god, some sort of animal is coming after me!

A green bush parted to reveal a silvery blue wolf with black and white markings, like the one I had seen in the forest the other day. The wolf came to stand in front of me and I watched as it flicked its tail. I expected something to happen, like those other three pairs of eyes to come and attack me. 

One of the bushes rustled and a pair of eyes moved. The wolf who stood before me gave a sharp bark and the bush stopped moving, but the eyes remained there. Is this wolf Alpha? I wondered about that briefly before the silver wolf began walking towards me again. He was almost face to face with me, I could feel his hot breath blwoing against me. I cringed backwards, afraid of what he might do. I still didn’t know this wolf. And it kind of scared me that I had seen him twice now. 

Some strange emotion flitted across the wolfs' face and he stepped back once, putting his head down slightly showing he means no harm. What does this strange wolf want? Tentatively, he took a step forwards, watching me as carefully as I was him. He took two more steps forward and I help my hand out. Maybe he wanted to sniff me or something? I don’t know. 

The silvery blue wolf stopped abruptly, as if startled but recovered quickly and moved to sniff my hand, keeping his eyes locked on mine. He licked my hand and I giggled. It tickled! The wolves' eyes lit up and he shoved his head under my hand. Figuring he wanted me to pet him, I stroked the top of his head and scratched behind his ears. His tail wagged.

I laughed at his expression. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and his eyes were half closed. It looked like something you would see in a cartoon picture. "What do you want from me?" I murmured under my breath. 

The wolves' eyes snapped open and he lost his dream-like look. He stared at me for a minute and then plopped down next to me, his soft fur pressing against my legs. He closed his eyes contentedly and sighed. I leaned my head on his fury shoulders and closed my eyes too. He was so warm, and he made me feel safe for some reason. 

I opened my eyes and expected to see the forest around me, and have a silvery blue wolf beneath me but that’s not what greeted me. I was in my room. In my bed, cuddling my pillow. That was a dream?! It seemed so real! I jumped up when my alarm went off, scaring me half to death. Sighing, I turned it off and got ready for school.

Half an hour later, I was in my car on my way to school, still thinking about that dream.

JAMES' POV-

I bolted upright in my bed. I just had the strangest dream of my life! And it seemed so real!

 I was walking in the forest with a few of my friends from my old pack when I smelled Anna's scent. Wondering why I could smell her, I signaled to my friends to stay put as I went to see where she was.

Parting the bushes, I came into a small clearing where I saw Anna sitting on the forest floor, staring at me with a hint of fear in her eyes. Even though it was only a dream, it hurt a little to see her scared of me.

Behind me one of my friends began to walk forward and I barked at him, warning him to stay back. Even though I wasn’t in their pack, I still had some control over them, seeing how I was supposed to be Alpha next. 

I looked back at Anna and saw she had a look of wonder on her face but it was quickly replaced with fear as I took a few steps toward her. Stopping, I gave a small whine. Who knew it would this bad to be feared by your mate? Then again, she probably doesn’t even know I’m her mate. Lowering my head I began to walk towards her slowly, stopping again when she held her hand out to me, as if for me to sniff it. 

Snorting lightly I put my nose to her hand and licked it. She giggled and I felt happy at hearing the wonderful sound. I then shoved my head under her hand, wanting her to pet me. She did, and it felt like I was in heaven, having her stroke the top of my head and behind my ears. 

I heard her mutter, "What do you want?" as she was still stroking me and I snapped out of my trance. What did I want? Why was I even here? Thinking about it, all I really wanted was to lie down next to her. 

So that’s what I did. I lay down next to her, my side pressed against her and I closed my eyes, a content sigh escaping my muzzle. I felt Anna lean against me and I felt complete, having her next to me. 

And that’s when the wonderful dream ended. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short! I couldnt think of anything else to write :( But I hope you like it! Why do you think they had the same dream, hm? 

Please vote comment and fan!! :)