Chapter 9

Hi everyone. So I'm in a really good mood from all the views/votes/and few comments on the Twilight story. I decided to update this in hopes that it will catch up to that one and get more views along with comments & votes!

Chapter 9

First Year

"Dobby you better get out of here or I swear I'll..." Harry's voice said angrily and then I heard a crack. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up pushing the cotton sheets away from me. It took me a second to remember where I was exactly and then I remembered the Quidditch match incident. I was still in the Hospital wing. I looked over at the large clock on the wall. It was three in the morning. I've been here for almost twelve hours. I turned to see that Draco was gone. Harry and I were the only ones left.

"Talking to yourself?" I asked with a laugh while rubbing my eyes. Good thing it was dark, I probably looked like a mess.

"Carlie," he said surprised. I could only make out his shadow. "I didn't know you were awake." I brushed a hand through my very notted blonde hair.

"Just woke up about a second ago, what are you still doing here? I thought I heard that you only broke your wrist?"

"I did break my wrist, but Lockhart tried to fix it..."

"Say no more." I laughed. It was easy to assume that Lockhart completely screwed that up. We heard footsteps coming towards the door. I looked over at Harry's shadow and watched as he laid back down on the mattress. I did the same. My head was facing in the direction of the door, just in case I wanted to see what was going on. The doors open and heard more footsteps than I would have expected.

I peered open my eyes to just a squint so that they couldn't see I was awake. It looked like Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall were carrying a statue into the room. "Get Madame Pomfrey," Dumbledore whispered to McGonagall. They placed the statue on the bed. I closed my eyes as she passed me. A second later she and Madame Pomfrey were rushing by me, heading towards the statue.

"What happened?" Madame Pomfrey asked in a terrified tone.

"There's been another attack," Dumbledore answered. "Minerva found him on the stairs." I tried to get a better look at the face of the statue. When Madame Pomfrey moved to the side, I noticed it was the small boy Colin Creevey, who fell into the lake my first day. If I wasn't pretending to be asleep I would have gasped in terror. He couldn't be dead...so what was it?

"When I found him there was a bunch of grapes and he had his camera with him. We think he was trying to sneak up here and visit Potter." Poor Colin. Colin could drive Harry crazy sometimes with all of the questions, but he had good intentions.That was really sweet of him, I bet no one was trying to sneak me up any grapes.

 "Is he...petrified?" Madame Pomfrey gasped.

"Yes," McGonagall answered. "Luckily Dumbledore was on his way for a cup of hot chocolate..." She trailed off. "Do you think he got a picture of his attacker on his camera?" McGonagall questioned eagerly. Dumbledore took the camera from Colin and opened it up. A gust of black steam came out of the camera. The stench was awful. It smelt like burnt frog skin from potions.