When You Were Young

BellaPOV

It made me feel uneasy when Olivia had asked to go for a walk,and didn't tell me about her intended destination. I thought of all the places she could have gone,which wasn't a lot. We'd only just arrived in Forks and had already been to the mall in Port Angeles. She probably didn't even know about Seattle yet,but I had planned on going yesterday when we'd had our little reunion with the Cullens.

Edward.

When he'd tackled and threatened to kill me it hurt,but I tried to stay in control showing no emotion telling him that in return he would also be killed. Which was halfway true the only person I really have is Olivia,and hopefully my time with the Volturi had not been in vain.

It was hard to believe that he couldn't see that it had been me the whole time. I wanted my reasons for coming back to Forks to have been for any other reason than to be that I'd missed him. I knew that he had left me alone,and I knew that I should hate him-scratch that I DID hate him,thanks to him I lost the ability to ever love again.

I grabbed my iPhone and put my playlist for 'Broken Hearted'

songs on shuffle. The first described the way I knew I wanted to feel.

Rip the Earth in two with your mind

Seal the urge which ensues when brass wires

I never meant you any harm

Your tears feel warm as they fall on my forearm

Close my eyes for a while

Forced from the world a patient smile

How can you say that your truth is better than ours

Shoulder to shoulder now brother we carry no arms?

The blind man sleeps in the doorway of his home

If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

But I gave you all

I gave you all

I gave you all

Close my eyes for a while

Forced from the world a patient smile

But I gave you all

I gave you all

I gave you all

And you rip it fro my hands and you swear it's all gone

And you you rip out all I have just to say that you've won(x2)

You've won

Well now you've won

But I gave you all

I gave you all

I gave you all

"I gave you all",I whispered.

OliviaPOV

"Hello Olivia were you looking for Edward?" Alice said.

"Yes." I said simply.

"Is he here?"

"No,but you can come inside if you'd like." Great, I really feel like staying in this hell hole any longer than I had already insured enough by just standing on the doorstep.

"I'd rather not." I snapped,and I turned and started walking back towards civilization.

"Please,i want you to stay." She had grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards the entrance. I was prepared to make he Let go but it seemed as if she genuinely wanted me to be there. I knew mom would possibly hate me for the rest of eternity if she found me here,but a part of me wanted to stay technically the Cullens had never left me.

I nodded knowing full well that Alice had known all along that I would stay,but also regretting my decision to do so. I walked in side and around the corner seeing that dent where my mother had fallen had been repaired they were all sitting in the living with Emmett and Rose on the love seat, Esme and Carlisle were on the farthest end of the couch with Jasper in the middle sitting beside and the empty imprint of Alice. She went and sat beside him patting down where she wanted me to,I refused by sitting on the arm of the couch far away from any of them.

They all looked at each other asking who should begin or plead their case. Alice held up one hand as her eyes went blank a small smile forming on her lips. Her eyes returned to the amber-gold and her smile suddenly turned wary. "I'd like to begin if you don't mind." I turned my attention to the stairs where I had heard the newly familiar voice. He seemed to like eavesdropping on the stairs just waiting for his perfect moment to come in.

His looked tired and sad I knew he had missed my mom though I still didn't know his reason for leaving. "I can answer your question I you'll let me speak." Damn! I forgot he was a mind-reader. I would have to watch my thoughts when my mom wasn't around.

"What could you possibly have to say?" He was taken aback, even I'd surprised myself my response had come out colder than I had intended. But he quickly regained his composure and started to tell what I assumed to be his side of the story.

"Over the years I'm sure you've been told the story of the relationship I had with your mother,but I would like it if you heard my side of the story." He took and unnecessary breath and began from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Loves!

@gain $orry!!!

I am extremely forgetful when it comes to the a/n at the end of the chapters. Please comment or vote to tell me if this story has any POSITIVE potential.

Until next time!

Sorry for the cliffhanger.