Skip To The Good Part

OliviaPOV

I didn't really feel obligated to listen to my d- his story,but I had to admit I was interested to hear it. Mom had never really told me why she had fallen for him in the first place,she had basically just told what I wanted to know.

I nodded letting him know that I was ready to listen,and I waited for him to begin.

"I first met your mother in the year of 2008 we were both juniors. The whole student body had been thinking about her arrival, the guys imagined how beautiful she would be and who could get to her first. The girls just wanted another chance to make a first impression. No one had even met her yet and already they were trying to control her life. By lunchtime everyone had seen her and had already made their opinions about her. I knew what she looked like from everyone else's thoughts and couldn't see what had so many people intrigued by her. She looked like every other girl in the room. But that was only until I really saw her. She walked into biology and looked around the room stopping in front of the fan that was conveniently placed In my direction. I was soon engulfed in her aroma,and I almost killed her right there in that room."

I flinched when he'd mentioned killing my mom,but mentally thanked him for not doing so seeing as I would not be here right now. I looked up at him when I'd realized he had stopped talking. I blushed when I realized that he had stopped on my accord,and nodded for him to continue.

"But I thought about my family,about Carlisle,about what it would mean if I exposed my family for what we really were. And like a coward I left,I was gone for an entire week until it finally dawned upon me that I, the world's greatest predator had been chased away from my home by a puny human. So I came back and properly introduced myself wanting to know more about her,and as she told of her life I couldn't help but want to be apart of it. I knew I wanted her to know everything about me but I knew the risks and I couldn't bear to see her in pain. So I kept my distance. Until she was almost killed in front of me. I knew that if she had died right there I wouldn't be able to help myself,so I saved her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow" I said "I've never heard it told like that."

"I had assumed you hadn't,I'm not saying that your mother was wrong but perhaps you needed to hear the story from another person's point of view possibly even the other person involved."

"Why did you do it,why did you leave?" I knew at once that I had asked the one question that everyone was waiting to be answered.

"I don't know. Honestly I want to say that I left her when I realized the physical and mental damage that I had done,but that wasn't true. If I loved her enough to push past those thoughts of leaving her I must have been determined to stay with her,it's just I felt like I needed to leave."

"You felt like you needed to leave?" That had to be biggest load of bullshit I'd ever heard. His lips formed a small smile like I'd said my last thought out loud. Shit! I forgot he could read minds I really wish my mom was here.

"Why?" I looked up I must have zoned out he was waiting for an answer to a question I hadn't asked. "Why what?"

"Why do you wish Bella was here?" Oh so they must not know.

"You guys don't know do you." I said finally opening everyone else up to the conversation. Huh funny the Oracle didn't even see that one coming.

"She has gifts." Carlisle spoke up next.

" I knew she would she was already such an exquisite human being as it is. What gift or gifts does she have." He seemed excited,I knew that I probably shouldn't have told them anything, I'm not even supposed to be here.

"Um...you know what look at the time I'd better get going it's late and I've got school tomorrow so....yeah."

"What school are you going to?" Alice asked. I'd never been a good liar,and in this case I was horrible at it now.

"Well you know,that school with the students and teachers." Nice job Olivia way to be convincing.

"So you mean pretty much every single school in the world,you know what your probably going to Forks High School right since that's the only school in this zone other than the one on the reserve." Rosalie had finally spoken to me,and she was as much of a bitch as my mom had said.

"Whatever....anyway I don't have time for this in fact I'm not even supposed to be here so I'm going to go." I had reached the door. But before I could turn the handle the door swung open. My mom was standing on the other side of the entrance looking extremely pissed off "No,Nicole why don't we stay,we have so much more to talk about.

Looks like I'm in some deep shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai!!!!

So yeah I don't think I've updated for I don't know maybe a month or so......but I have a good reason!!!!!

Okay so many twilight fans have their own opinions on when Edward and Bella met because of the date Twilight was published,but if they got married in 2011 and and she was a junior they would have had to have met in 2008 and not 2005 right??????? Anyway I like being right so.yeah.

Okay enough with the heavy(see what I did there) Comment or vote if you enjoyed this chapter pwease :D

AML ®¡$+3n