Rebirth

BellaPOV

The pain was excruciating. I wanted to die,I wished I was dead.

I felt like my skin had been stripped away and I had been dipped in lava. The only thing that kept me from telling them to kill me was my baby,the last memory I actually wanted to keep from the only man I had ever loved.

The Denali's had welcomed me in with open arms,and had treated me like a long lost sister. They had known the repercussions for harboring a human let alone a newborn child, seeing as they had had the experience when their only mother had been brutally murdered in front of them for conceiving a newborn child. I knew the Volturi were probably looking for me checking to see if I was still human,and I had adressed this matter to Carmen and Eleazer not wanting to cause anymore trouble than usual.

"Bella don't worry we don't expect you to leave anytime soon, especially when you have to protect your child yo-"

"No." I interjected "I insist, you all have been very hospitable these past few weeks but I can see that my presence is making you uncomfortable."

They all shared a small glance and then turned to look at me.

"If this is about my control I can tell you all that I can handle it, it actually doesn't bother as much as it should."

"No that's not it it's just-we have all grown pretty close to you,and your child...which reminds me you haven't named her yet."

"Yeah, I know I was kind of leaning towards Olivia."

Tanya was the first one to react.

"Oh My Gosh Bella,Olivia sounds perfect!"

"Yeah it definitely sounds innocent, it's fits perfectly for a little baby." Kate added.

Irina then jumped up and said"then it's decided Olivia it is!"

I ran up and hugged every single one of them,it had only been a few weeks and they already felt like family.

"Thank you" I whispered.

I looked around the cabin that had just recently become my home and walked out of the door with my suitcase and my daughter in hand.

EdwardPOV

I had stayed far away from home disgusted with myself for what I had done,but I had also had been trying to convince myself that I had a plausible reason for my my actions. I knew Alice had probably had vision of what had happened and I had done everything in my power to tell her not to tell the others.

I knew she was looking for Bella and was probably surprised to find us separated. Countless times I had been searching for her as well,but every time that I got within range of the island another scent mixed with the remaining one and covered the scent completely almost as if someone had meant for that to happen.

Finally after what seemed to be about six weeks I had successfully created my interpretation of what had happened and felt confident enough to share my story with my family.

"Edward!" Carlisle greeted me. "Where's Bella?"

"Carlisle I would like to call a family meeting if you don't mind."

"Yes of course but-"

"This concerns Bella."

That was all he needed to know before he stepped back and allowed me to enter. Immediately I sent feelings of sadness and utter betrayal towards Jasper,and then began my story. When I finished only Esme and Alice had anything to say.

"Do you think she was influenced by anything or anyone?"

Esme trailed off as I began to shake my head.

"No,I believe that Bella thought long and hard about this decision and felt like it was the right thing to do."

"But Edward she wouldn't just make this decision out of nowhere!"

"Well she did and I really don't wanna stress the matter any further so I would really appreciate it if we could just drop it."

"But Edward-"

"Alice, drop it!"

At this point my anger was very real,I had somehow executed the ideal story and here was Alice trying to screw it up.

"Sorry Jasper it's just right now, I can't."

»«»«»«20 years later«»«»«»«»«»«»

BellaPOV

In so many words she was beautiful. She seemed to be growing up well,happy even. My little Olivia. Finally my life seemed perfect. I'd never really told anyone,I mean Jasper had probably felt it but other than that my life before kind if sucked. I was best friends with my mom a nearly 40-year old woman who was dating a man that was roughly 6 years younger than her. And in my pastime the only thing that I actually enjoyed was reading books that most kids grandparents had probably had signed by the actual author.

I would never admit it to anyone but myself but He made me want to wake up in the morning,He was the best thing that had happened to me,He was all I wanted. And then the fucking jackass had to go and leave a damn note that meant he was too much of a pussy to tell me the real reason why he had left.

I know he had probably struggled with himself trying to figure out what other lies and excuses he could pack into his "heartfelt" letter,but I had automatically seen through the facade.

"Momma?"

"Hmm,yes baby."

"What's wrong."

"Sweetheart, I need to tell you a story."

"About 21 years ago I met a man-"

"Was he a nice man mommy?"

"Yes,sweetie shh let me tell the story okay." She zipped her lips and put on a serious face.

"Now this man was unlike any other, like the others the first thing I noticed was his astonishing beauty I also noticed his unnaturally pale skin,and his piercing gold eyes. He was perfect.

"In some ways I hoped he would notice me,but in reality I knew he never really would. That was until our first class together when our eyes met across the room being polite I smiled,and he went rigid,he balled his fists and turned away from me. He didn't show the next day,actually he basically missed that whole week somehow I just knew that It was my fault.

He'd always thought that it was his fault I mean anything that ever really happened to me and he just somehow took responsibility for it. Like say perhaps a lamp falls and breaks,I mean he'd never mention it out loud but secretly he'd be blaming himself for it breaking.

Basically the way I see it every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things,but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

"So mommy was he a good guy,was there a happily ever after?"

"He was a good guy,but he made a mistake he,we'll I'll just show you."

I got up and retrieved the letter,ripped his name from the greeting,and handed her the remains. A million emotions crossed her face and she suddenly reached over a pulled me up into a tight hug. For a moment I put my guard down and allowed myself to fully appreciate our little mother-daughter moment,and at that exact moment the door swung open.

"You're a hard woman to find Mrs.Isabella Swan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS HEY GUYS HEY GUYS HEY GUYS HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry was trying to catch your attention......if you just happen to be one of those people who secretly find those amazing fanfictions CONGRATULATIONS!¡!

:( Sadly not many people have discovered this so:

:) Spread the news if you like it

:| Spread the news if you have nothing better to do

>:( Spread the news if you hate it then just.....blahblahblah :D

&Vote&Comment Please!!! :P