Our July In The Rain

BellaPOV

~~~

Bring me back to holding hands in the rain,

I swear I'd ease your pain.

Lift you up so you could finally see

The love you are to me.

I've had time and I've had change

I've been broken but still I can't explain.

Our July...

~~~

"Mrs.Hayes there is someone here who needs to speak with you."

I looked up and narrowed my eyes. I guess he just couldn't take a hint.

"Um, I think I'm good,here,in my,seat."

He leaned over and whispered something into her ear.

"He says it's important."

Great. What could he possibly have to say to me. When I got out into the hallway he grabbed me and pulled me into the janitor's closet.

"Damien what the hell!"

"Hey Bells. It's okay if I okay you 'Bells' right? Well anyway your not safe here."

"What do you mean 'not safe here'."

"When I went to go and tell my boss that I had found you in London I heard someone else talking to him."

"So you were eavesdropping?"

"No. But anyway listen! Whoever was in that room is looking for you,and I'm sure that they're not going to be as nice as I was."

"Why. Damien who was it?"

"That I don't know. I high-tailed it back here as fast as I could before they knew I had found you. Look you got to lay low,and blend in. So whatever you did the last time you were here isn't really going to cut it this time."

"How do you know that I've been here before?"

"It was the first location they had me search for you,they guessed when you turned,if you turned you would want to come back here and visit your father."

How did they know about Charlie,I specifically asked Jacob to keep him safe,and under wraps before I left. Gosh,Jacob I needed to see him,explain things I wondered if he already knew. Geez things had gotten so far out of hand,because I had married my high school sweet heart.

"How am I going to blend in?"

"Hey! I don't know you'll have to figure that out on your own. Join the debate club,join band,or you could become a cheerleader I mean you would look pretty cute in that little outfit,even with no outfit at all. Are you blushing?."

"You know what it comes with my gift so how about you wipe that smirk off your face,before I slap it off."

"Sure whatever you say Bells I guess I have the same affect on you that you have on me. So when you do figure out what your covers going to be,meet me at lunch."

"Lunch?" You have got to be kidding me he couldn't have possibly enrolled here.

"You are looking at Forks High School's new student."

"So that why my teacher didn't recognize you,she hadn't met you yet."

"Yeah,and I'm going to be in trouble if I don't get to class so" He says as he gestures for me to lead the way.

"Who knows maybe you can show me around later." He grins and walks of in the other direction. What have I gotten myself into. When I got back to class the bell had rung,so I went to go retrieve my things. Of course I had to go and drop something,I bent down to look for it,but someone had already beat me to it.