Absolute(An Edward and Bella Story)

First fanfiction tell me if you like it!

I'm going to try to complete it,so no one is filled with anger when I leave it on a cliffhanger....which I might...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

BellaPOV

I was filled with bliss I had finally married Edward. When we kissed the world seemed to disappear it felt...different not like our first kiss,not even when he thought he would never see me again that awful September,it felt...right. I came back down to earth when he broke the kiss I tried to pull my face back to his but he held me in place and turned us to face the audience.

And I definitely made sure that these memories were pushed into the back of my mind as my baby kicked my other rib fracturing it,but I didn't I just wanted her to be alive. Every idea that I'd had when Edward was here had completely vanished I no longer wished for the baby to be strong and beautiful like it's father I no longer wanted the name EdwardJacob to be associated with the bastard who couldn't bear too tell me too my face that he no longer felt what he had for me in the beginning. In the end he broke my heart.

EdwardPOV

I never expected to cause so much damage to a human beings life,of course not including the times when I killed them in a rebellious attempt to show Carlisle how much I loathed what I had become.

The night of our wedding everything seemed to be falling into place,Bella had finally expressed a believable amount of excitement towards our new life despite the fact that half the people here believed she pregnant and the other half just came for free food. Internally I growled as I read the thoughts of certain Mike Newton who was still pining for Bella.

I couldn't believe after waiting for what seemed like forever I had finally found my soul mate,unfortunately that was when Alice had a vision of Bella bawling on the floor of the cottage on Isle Esme screaming "I HATE YOU" repeatedly into the air. She sent me a look of confusion and I whispered low enough for her to hear "what the hell was that" she whispered back "how should I know?"

After I saw that I hugged Bella tighter against body"I'm never ever going to let you go",I whispered into her ear she replied with a dazzling smile.

In the back of my mind something was bothering me,actually a number of things were bothering me I couldn't help but think back to all the times Bella had been in danger because of me and my family that September in the ballet studio,Victoria and Laurent both in pursuit of her even after I'd left,and the army of newborns set out to kill Bella.

Every time she'd ever cried over me even when I thought I was protecting her,I looked around at the congregation of people that were gathered here,all of the people she would lose and all the people she would cry over. And I hated myself for it. But I kept pressing on.

When we got to Isle Esme I carried her across the threshold I let her go and let her look around while i went to retrieve her bags from the boat. I followed her scent back to the bedroom and set down the luggage.

From that point on the night was magical. As I watched her sleep I saw small bruises beginning to form on her skin,and something snapped in me. After I had taken a minute to think things over I had come to the conclusion to leave her a note.

I couldn't believe that I was actually going to go through with this,I would be leaving her for the second time in her life and the last time I did that I she had nearly killed herself by jumping jumping off a cliff that she said was for an adrenaline rush that somehow connected her too me,and that stupid attempt had nearly taken her from me forever.