And Run

BellaPOV

"WHAT THE HELL!" I heard a deep voice bellow, he must have been right next to me because even for a vampire he sounded really loud. Crap our appearances must have faded! I thought about just laying there for a REALLY long time,but I had to think of Olivia. Slowly I sat up,everyone froze,all eyes were on me.

I gave Olivia a sideways glance,and snapped my fingers changing our features to what they originally were. They all gasped,well the gig was up there was no use in trying to hide anymore.

"Who are you? Bella,Isabella Swan is that you?"Edward asked.

"No,Isabella Swan was my mother."

"Was?"Carlisle asked.

"Mother?"Rosalie inserted.

Edwards eyes flickered to Olivia's in deep concentration. I could tell she was uncomfortable talking about this subject especially when it involved her birth. She was portraying all the signs of someone who was anxious for their lie or secret not to be discovered.

"She's lying." Edward said after a few seconds.

"No she's not",Olivia interjected.

"Yes,she actually is now,she may not be an amateur like you are seeing as how she seems pretty well prepared for this confrontation,but you are not.1)You keep fidgeting,and I don't know whether or not if that's something you've become accustomed to as a human but vampires don't really portray nervousness.2)You keep avoiding eye contact with anyone and if you can see my brother Jasper over there,he tells me that you are nervous,anxious,scared,and your anger seems to growing by the minute. And 3)If your friend Isabella over here were truly Isabella Marie Swans daughter explain to me why she doesn't have a heartbeat." He said directing the last question strictly towards me.

Once again I had to thank the glitch in my mind that was keeping Edward from reading my thoughts so without a second thought I ran as fast as I could out of their hell house and into the woods. In an instant he had caught up to me and with no warning he jumped tackling me to the ground.

"Now Isabella,if that even is your real name,explain to me why I shouldn't just kill you now."He threatened.

"Go ahead and try"I countered"and if you even succeed you'll have hell to pay."

"Tell me why you lied!"He yelled.

"Because you did!" I knew if I could I would be crying my eyes out. He didn't answer instead he just had a confused expression on his face.

"Edward we were supposed to be partners remember? But you decided this on your own you decided to leave me,and I had no other way to see it than you just wanting a fuck and leaving when you weren't satisfied. Well congratulations,cause you turned out the biggest joke in my whole life,and you know what the sad part is, our daughter",I gestured towards "Olivia had the amazing joy of growing up knowing that her father was a complete and total dick. I hope your happy now." I pushed him off of me and grabbed Olivia's hand,running all the way home.

EdwardPOV

She was alive,and she still looked amazing but her eyes,(aside from the fact that they were blue)were missing something,they didn't seem to possess the ability to love anymore.

I was brought back into reality when I'd heard something that I hadn't heard since the night when Alice,Bella and I had arrived home from Italy,Esme was crying. In that split second I looked back at when I had decided to leave Bella unintentionally I had hurt everyone I loved.

Alice lost her best friend. Carlisle and Esme lost the privilege of having a granddaughter. Emmett lost a sister. Jasper lost someone who made him better. Rosalie though she wouldn't say it,lost the one person with whom she loved almost more than Emmett. And it was all my fault.

"EDWARD HOW COULD YOU!" Esme screamed. She soon ran back to the house and I'm almost sure the whole world heard her sobless cries echoing through the trees.

"Not cool bro" Emmett added,stowing Rose in hand towards the house.

Jasper just gave me a puzzled look and walked off. He turned to wait for Alice to join him, but she just motioned for him to go ahead. I knew she had something to say to me.

She walked up to me and slapped me hard In the face,it hurt because she had purposefully used a lot of force,but I knew that I deserved it. She had a million things to say,but it seemed like she couldn't find the strength to make her mouth open and say them. I knew what I'd done was low but apparently she saw something in store for me that would hopefully make up for anything she'd had to say,and with that last gesture she reached for Jasper's hand and ran off into the forest.

Carlisle had silently waited while my family had expressed their emotions towards me and my decision. He came up placed a hand on my shoulders and began walking towards the house. He stopped and turned to face me and said,"Edward I can see that now you probably realized the repercussions of your actions,and I know that some part of you felt like you were making the right decision for you,but just make sure that you think of the affect it will have on others when you choose to make life changes like this one."

In all of my years of 'living' I've never hated or been more disgusted in my self than i was today. I looked at this Bella and saw her stronger,independent,more mature. She no longer depended on her high school boyfriend to pan out her life for her. But aside from her newfound and obvious beauty I knew I would try my hardest to get her back. Even if she didn't want me.

OliviaPOV

Never before had mom expressed this level of emotion for any guy. But I suppose that my dad really wasn't just any guy. When we got home she went straight for our training room,she hasn't fought anybody for a while,and when we'd arrived I was surprised to see all of this work out equipment in one of the hidden rooms. She was always prepared,I just wanted her to relax,to be a mom,to settle down. I know that my dad had hurt her but I could see that she needed him,that I needed him.

I had given her some space,but I knew that I needed to fix this. I found her sitting cross legged in the middle of the room the room or what was left of it barely holding onto the structure in the in the walls. She must have shielded the entire room so that I wouldn't hear.

"Mom I'm going out." I told her

"I'll come with you." She offered.

"No mom,really I'd like to go by myself." I hated lying to her but technically I really was going out,just not out where she expected me.

"I'll be back before we leave for school tomorrow." Okay just make sure your not causing too much trouble.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I walked up the steps and was about to knock when the door was opened. "Hello,Olivia were you looking for Edward?"