Never Let Me Go.

(WARNING: This chapter will feature,a small amount of sexual content,this will be the only I give as I progress through this story,please read at your own risk. 3njoy!

BellaPOV

This definitely was not my intention. I came to set Edward straight,I wasn't one to tease. Especially in a sexy way,God knows I would do something to screw it up. I wasn't actually going to go on that date with Damien,and I was pretty sure he knew,I hoped he did. I came here with no intention of distractions,and text messages and notifications would most likely kill the mood.

I paced in the woods,along the line that barely reached into Cullen territory. I could see them,they really didn't appear to be any different. Carlisle and Esme were in the library talking,she seemed upset and I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault. Emmett and Rosalie were God knows where. Edward's lamp was on as he peered out the window opposite of my location. I assumed that Alice and Jasper were somewhere across the world. Of course I was wrong.

"You know it's a myth that you have to be invited into someone else's home." I hadn't even seen her coming. My shield sort of worked that way,it blocked out anyone and anything from both sides.

"Sorry."

"I never thought you'd show up here." She admits.

"Well,surprise."

"Olivia actually came here a few days ago." She hesitated,and looked up at me seeming reluctant to share her information.

"Spit it out Alice."

"You could just read my thoughts,so technically I wouldn't be responsible for telling you this."

"Telling me what?" She looks towards the house. Edward's room in particular. I understand immediately,and cloak her under my shield.

"Speak."

"Olivia wanted you to be with Edward. And obviously Edward reciprocated those same feelings,so we were all trying to get you two back together." Her words are rushed,and she sighs as if a weight has been lifted.

"Well it seems Edward didn't get the memo."

"Bella you have to understand you are even more strikingly beautiful. He was heartbroken,he felt that you didn't care for him anymore."

"He was heartbroken,Alice do you understand what happened 15 years ago."

"She's fifteen?"

"Yes,but that's not the point."

"You never told me how old she was. Is she still-?"

"No she's done." I had experienced the same shock when I realized that she was half vampire,half human. I studied for months,and even went to Verona,I had assumed Aro would have some more information on the subject. He did not welcome me the way I expected. He figured without my protection of the Cullens' I was weaker. He was wrong.

I knew better than to show up out of the blue uninvited,without any sort of back up plan. We had trained with various vampires who were well known for their fighting technique. And we were recommended to many others when our fighting became expertise.

"You guys could've met me again 10 years earlier."

"How?"

"I got an um requested combat lesson from Jasper in February."

"Charlie was looking for you,like he did for Jacob." I flinched at his name,but she continued. "He was passed when Edward came home,and you weren't with him. He was in the hospital for days."

"Hospital?"I never really did think about who all would be affected by my actions it pained to think about Charlie experiencing anything close to pain because of me. °But it's not because of you° The nagging voice kept trying to pin the blame on Edward. But I couldn't even though I knew that it would skim off some of the pain.