Everything Has Changed

EdwardPOV

When Bella walked into the lunch room Ethan did not hesitate to drape an arm over her shoulder,but shortly after he'd done so she pushed it off. The lunch room was extraordinarily loud today what with everyone still buzzing about the newest additions to our junior year.

Ethan appeared to be introducing Bella to the different cliques that our school had adapted to. And she seemed to be interested in what he had to say,then he reached our table.

"Last,but not least we have the Cullens. We haven't really figured them out yet,I mean the blonde,and the buff have potential to be jocks,but they prefer to keep to themselves. All we know is they never speak unless spoken to,and to me they always seem sort of depressed,I mean they never eat."

"Looks like little miss observant wasn't the only one,face it Edward if you could've read her mind when you met her you wouldn't have been so eager to find out more about her she would've been just like,any other girl,any other ugly,unimportant,stupid girl. Everyone noticed us,but the only reason she found out about is that you couldn't have left well enough alone. I for one think that you leaving her the first time was a good idea."

"Honestly Rose get over yourself,we all know the real reason for your disdain was because you were jealous of her." Alice chimed in.

"As if." She snorted.

"Admit the only reason you're jealous is because Edward payed more attention to her,a human,than you when all you wanted in your human life was to be noticed that way by Royce,and you were you were beaten half to death because of it. So how about instead of acting like a bitch,you actually try to get on her good side since what you wished she hadn't changed was involuntary,because if she hadn't done so she would've died." Everyone was astonished by Alice's speech,and watched as she walked away.

Of course Emmett already knew Rosalie's reason for jealousy,and found Alice's little rant hilarious.

"Hey Eddie your girl Bella's got mad game. That's how many guys this week exactly?"

Before I could respond I was interrupted by the sound of an explosion. Literally all heads in the lunch room turned towards the 'jocks' table,where Bella sat her outfit drenched in the water from her water bottle.

" Damn girl you got some guns!" One of the guys at her table exclaimed. Another cheerleader who's name I believed to be was Samantha had already begun dragging her towards the cafeteria doors to go help her clean up. Olivia had tried to help her,but when she had reached out to help Bella was already out of her seat,and on her way to the door. This didn't seem like Bella,and these situations didn't seem normal I needed to see Bella.

EdwardPOV

I had waited until school had ended to approach Bella,but remembered she had joined the cheerleading team for whatever reason I did not know. But I had asked Alice,and she had told me that Bella would leave the school to go,and get her wallet out her car.

I had waited for her to find her wallet and exit her car before I approached her.

"Bella we need to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you." She snaps.

"You said you were going to try." I continued unfazed by her response.

"Try what?" She exclaims annoyed by reply.

"You said we would try to make 'us' work again. That we'd start off as friends,you said you would let prove myself to you again."

"Are you being serious right now." She seethed. "Edward you left me,twice after you promised to stay. Do you know how long it took for me to trust you again? I couldn't stand it when you left me no matter how long whether it was waiting for you to return from your 'hunting' trips,or staying up all night until you would sneak back into my house after Charlie was asleep. You broke me. And I tried to move on,but you know what I would find myself comparing the other guys I would attempt dating with you. You were my first,and only love."

I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing she still loved me even after all these years. I had become so occupied in my own mind that I hadn't noticed that she stopped speaking.

"Why are you smiling?" She asks obviously annoyed that I didn't have the reaction plastered on my face that she thought I should've.

"You still love me." I told her.

"Of course I do you idiot. Did you honestly think that I wouldn't. I've told you before nothing can change the way I feel about you."

I began to lean in the re-enact the gesture I had performed when she had first told me that.

"But I do remember what happened the last time I told that,and I'm not as naive as I was then."

"Bella,I was so stupid for letting you go,but I know you're still the one. I reply. °Jeez that sounds like lyrics to a boy band love song°

"So you're going to have to properly win me back." She says pushing me back with her hand.

"Like a date?" The Bella I knew would never have been this straightforward. The old Bella would've frozen up when I had began leaning in,and let me kiss her. But this Bella had more confidence in her self,and this time I was the one who felt like he didn't deserve her.

"Yeah,and if I'm right you never took me on a date."

"I took you out to dinner that night you went dress shopping with Jessica,and Angela."

"That doesn't count you were still convinced that I was going to faint,or go into shock. So proper date,you pick,has to be fancy, you need to mind your manners,and dress nice. Your idea of nice I'll know if Alice picks anything out for you. Here's my number call me when you have it all figured out."

I watched as she walked away the rain causing her outfit to tighten around her body I knew she wasn't trying to entice me. But God! She looked sexy. I'm so glad we're fixing things.

UP'SPOV

I watched as he confronted her questioning her about their (fake) conversation in the car. But this conversation was real I wanted to see how it would play out. And luckily she basically yelled at him,but she'd told him she still love him,and this fight had turned into another sappy teenage love story. But I knew I could still work this towards my good graces. I had a new friend who was watching her every move for me,and he thought he was protecting her. I'd placed a tracking device on him the minute I'd heard the stair creak outside the door.

And what my little tracker didn't know was that he had helped me alot,finding her,and him together was the sweetest part of the deal. They didn't realize that I was slowly turning them against each other my trick had already worked for the blonde,she had admitted she never would've said aloud if I hadn't forced her to see things differently.

Slowly I was pushing the two soulmates apart,and they hadn't even noticed giving him false hope in a dream that I'd made appear real. He will soon realize that the forgiveness he had thought he'd earned was merely,an awkward car drive of a conversation that he'd played out in his head.

And the 'sisters' that both felt as if they were being pushed away by the other. They will live the life that would've only played out in their alternate universe. I'm giving them the reality that would only play out in the reflections of a mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooooh So who do you think UP is (Unknown Person). You've met them before,and you'll meet them in possibly 2 or 3 chapters they'll only appear once more. Who else hates Bella,and is this inventive,and has this much drive to ruin Bella's life?

Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER,AND ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!!!

AML

®!$+3n