If You Could Only See

BellaPOV

This was the first time since my fashion makeover that I actually had something else on mind besides the clothes and my daughter. Edwards presence once again had me physically flustered, but I'd learned to control it,I mean I had survived 20 years without the one person in the world I had once said I couldn't live without. So far so great.

I could barely bring myself to face him especially when I'd be spending the whole day with him as it is. I stalled by fumbling through my purse pretending to be looking for something that was of great importance.

When I had finally composed myself I opened the door and stepped out of the car.

EdwardPOV

I couldn't quite put my finger on it,but I was sort of drawn to this 'Isabella' I could almost hear my Bella 's voice in hers. Unfortunately that was the only thing I had to go by because just as with Alice my power was useless around her. I looked at her,I mean really looked at her and saw the undeniable top lip that was fuller than the bottom,the arch of her eyebrows the intensity in her eyes,and for a second I believed that I had found Bella.

Then I looked at her hair,her clothes,her physique and mentally face-palmed,of course this wasn't my Bella as far as I knew she could be halfway across the world by now or worse dead. I winced slightly as my mind traveled down a less pleasant path. I still couldn't bring myself to look back on what made me decide to leave,and my heart still ached to be with her but no matter what it was like she had left the face of the earth.

I thought back to the time when I had left her and then almost killed myself when Rose told me that she had died,now I felt...nothing. I was glad that Alice was distracting the girls so that I could have some time to think,I was merely looking around when I caught the eye of Isabella and for a split second I saw her brilliant blue eyes turn brown.

BellaPOV

Shit! Alice was rambling on to Olivia about something so I had decided to look around I definitely was not used to seeing the mall built this way,but apparently during the span of time of my absence it had rained hard enough in Forks to cause a flood. Everything in the mall had basically been destroyed and apparently today was it's grand opening. While I tried to look back at a stores name Edward swiveled his head around and his eyes met my mine,I felt my my eyes color begin to fade into my old brown,but I caught myself in the nick of time.

His face displayed a confused expression,but I just gave him a genuine smile and jumped back into Alice's conversation.

After we had bought about 5,000 more articles of clothing Alice had hinted that they should be going,I let a sigh of relief and packed the last of the bags into the SUV. Olivia had already buckled in when I had opened the driver's seat door,"Wait Isabella!" Crap I thought, I turned and plastered a fake smile on my face and motioned for her to go on.

"You should totally come to our house!"my eyes met with Olivia in fear,and I mentally I began to hyperventalate. My perfect facade that I had kept up with for 20 years was at risk of being discovered."Um no thank you I really don't want to intrude."

"Oh really though it's no problem we always look forward to meeting new guests." I knew that It was useless to try and keep arguing with her so I nodded my head and got into the car. I was about to drive off when I'd heard a tap on my window, I rolled it down expecting to see Alice but jumped when I saw it was only Edward."My sister wanted to tell you to follow us."

I followed his finger to a bright yellow Porsche,and gave Alice a thumbs up in approval.

The ride there easily took about one minute. I grabbed Olivia's hand before I stepped out on my side of the car and she on hers. The door was already opened when we walked up the stairs I quickly got my story together in case they asked about where I was from, we turned around the corner and met the eyes of seven golden-eyed vampires.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Loves!

I'm really horrible at doing these little responses at the end I mean really half the time I forget and just end up adding them after I post the story but hope think enjoyed this part but ooh drama!

Keep reading it only gets better.