Let It Go

BellaPOV

I looked down at wrist gazing at the tri-coloured bracelet I had received from Damien less than 10 minutes ago.

"This one here?" I ask pointing at it.

"Yes Bella,where'd you get it?" She replies speaking through gritted teeth.

"Why does it concern you?" I snap my attitude spiking in response to hers.

She seems taken aback,but quickly recovers stepping towards me and pulling the bracelet off of my wrist,examining it.

"Find what you were looking for?" Why was it so important to her.

"I can smell him on it. Your lover,Damien."

"Uh actually-."

"Are you just stringing my brother along,because I really don't appreciate it."

What the hell we were literally just talking about the bracelet.

"We still are talking about the bracelet."

"How'd you know I was thinking that?"

"It's not my fault you like to voice your thoughts."

I roll my eyes and flop down on my bed.

"I don't trust your friend."

"You don't have to."

"Seriously Bella? I know that you are smarter than this."

"You don't know anything about me."

"I know more than you think."

I began to pick at the fray on the bottom of my shirt,probably tearing it further.

"It belonged to his sister."

"Then why do you have it?"

"He wanted me to have it. There I answered your question,are we done with the interrogation?"

"...yeah. Enough with the heavy,come back home with me. You sort of ran out on us yesterday just relax revisit old times."

"Can we hang out here,please? I don't think I'm ready for any confrontation right now."

She nodded. "But you have to tell me where you've been these last few years."

****

We had moved our conversation to the living room couch,finally venting about our time away from each other.

"...and that's when I decided to come back,a part of me was trying to convince myself you guys wouldn't be here,and I believed it. You guys never stay here this long."

We had moved our conversation to the living room couch,finally venting about our time away from each other.

"We had a friend sort of cover the state with Forget Me dust. Plus Edward hoped he'd see you again."

"Well he wouldn't have had to wait if he had just stayed."

"Bella I'm sorry I didn't come find you,and help you when he left its just it didn't make sense. He didn't seem like he was in control of the situation."

"Enough about me,how's life with you and your Jazzy-Poo?" I had grown tired of Alice constantly dropping hints about how much Edward had regretted his choices.

"Oh my Gosh Bella! A few months back he completely surprised me,and you know how hard that is. Okay so you know how I have a niece in Biloxi?"

She waited for some sort of physical response from me for continuing.

"Okay,so he found her."

"Your niece?"

"Yes my niece,anyways so he got her to contact me."

"Alice!" The Cullens had engrained the "humans can't know" speech into my mind plenty times before. Her taking a risk like this would only spike a fued between The Volturi and The Cullens once more.

"Let me finish,so he studied,for months every single detail he could about the town where I had lived,and the landscape,and environment around it. Bella he took me to a field where he had rebuilt my home town. I hardly knew it wasn't. He recorded me,just being myself,posing,laughing,smiling,dancing,he recaptured the image that had been buried so deeply underneath the surface. He adapted it into looking older and sent it to her lawyer who then gave it to her,she seemed so happy to have a piece of my past."

"Alice that's amazing!" I knew Jasper was a sweetheart,but this was indeed romantic. She smiled at my excitement,but soon her grin faltered.

"They all thought I was insane. Bella they thought I was crazy! And I'm still not over it,and I didn't realize until I met you. Bella how would I have known that James was the link to my forgotten past...that you were?"

I couldn't process her information,but I didn't need to as she suddenly reached over and wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"Alice if anyone's crazy it's me, I mean what person would meet a family of vampires,and a pack werewolves and think nothing of it. Like I was way too chill when Edward told me everything."

She raised her eyebrow at me before giggling.

"Chill? Bella,who traded your scholar worthy vocabulary for one of a snotty teenagers?"

"Alice you're a teenager too!" I laugh pointing at her while laying my head against the armrest,she could no longer stifle her giggles and fully leaned against my knees.

I tensed slightly,unfamiliar with her friendly affection. Of course she completely ignored my slight change in position while resting her chin atop her crossed arms which layed across my knees.

"What now?"

"I don't know?" I admitted honestly,it seemed around her I forgot about all the confidence,and charisma I had gained in the last 15 years.

We were silent as we stared at each other making funny faces seeing who would break first.

"Did you hear about Pluto? That's messed up right?"

We heard from the T.V taken completely of guard as we both burst out laughing,soon followed by the sound of a phone camera snap.

"Awh this picture is too cute! What are you guys talking about?" Olivia asked from the kitchen archway.

"You." Alice responded.

"What about me." She ran in jumping between us,her back resting against the couches cushions.

"Albuquerque." I say simply,her eyes bulging.

"Ooh what happened in Albuquerque?"

"Well..." I began before Olivia attacked me placing both her hands over my mouth. I didn't even try fighting her I was laughing too hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't I like promise not to have a dead period again?

So sorry I know I haven't posted since last year (practically a few months ago) but here is the next chapter! It's really exciting seeing people reading,and adding my story to their libraries! I have a feeling this is a short chapter but I plan on making it alot longer next time.

Any 1D Fans? If so check out my story Skinny Love!!! It only has a prologue and chapter,but that's because it only has 3 reads,check it out I already have the 2nd chapter written ,and the 3rd I'm proofreading,so yeah check it out.

Comment & Vote!

AML

®!$+3n