Chapter 20

My eyes open and are met with a thin blinding light from the street light outside. Quickly, my eyes shut again, but the light glow from the sun shines does not help me block out the ache my eyes now hold. I bounce on the bed a little and reposition myself so that I went back into darkness and was greeted with a new sense of warmth. I sigh in content as the brightness disappears and am once again greeted by darkness.

The next time my eyes opened up I felt soft lips pecking there way down my neck. I continued to breathe evenly, hoping that I won't alert Rylan that I had woken up. I lay perfectly still as he placed erotic kisses down my neck until he reached towards my cleavage. His hesitation could be felt throughout the room before he chuckled and said, "I know you are awake you don't have to fake it anymore."

I groan and open my eyes to be met with my face from the mirror on the ceiling. I see how Rylan is laid out so that he covered all of my body expect the parts where his lips have already traveled. I continue to stare up at the mirror as Rylan nibbles and sucks just above my bra strap. I don't make a noise as he continues to suck and nibble, the exhaustion of the last night taking over an lustful noises I could make today.

I almost fell back asleep until Rylan gave me a deep intimate kiss and said, "Am I boring you that much?"

I yawn and he laughed, understanding the reason of my tiredness. He gave me another kiss, this one softer and said, "Take a nap. When you wake up we can go to Animal Kingdom."

With those words I fell into a deep sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

I woke back up by the sound of the sizzling of a pan that is being used in the kitchen. My eyes slowly open and are met with the sunlight, erupting a groan from deep in my throat. I stretched my arms and legs out t the farthest they could reach and let another delightful groan escape my mouth. I rolled over, thinking there was more bed, but fell off, allowing a loud thump to be heard through the apartment. 

I heard quick footsteps getting louder and louder as I groaned and held my head, a headache beginning to form. I curl up in a ball as the pain explores to the rest of my body. Soon I am engulfed in warmth and a soothing voice that calms down the pounding in my head along with the pain that courses my body. A few tears left my eyes, numb before I am now able to feel the extraordinary pain that my body faces from falling and the night before.

I felt a warm pair of lips kiss away my tears and whisper more soothing words into my ears. I felt drowsy with the love and affection I receive from my incredible mate. Soon the pain disappears, I am left with being cradled in strong muscular arms and being rocked back and forth very soothingly.

"I made us breakfast. Once we finish and get dressed we can go to Animal Kingdom. I got us fast passes for the Safari ride. Trust me, you will love it."

I nodded my head and followed him, both of us missing the fact that we were both naked.

*****************************************************************************************************

I lay my head on top of Rylan's shoulder as I reminisce of our time in Florida. It was the best experience of my entire life. Everywhere we went, even if it was multiple time, I was able to experience something new and amazing. 

The first amusement park we went to was Animal Kingdom. It was more for little kids when it came to learning more about the animals in special sections, but they had some really fun things for everyone. Rylan and I went on the Safari and he was right, it was really fun. It was very bumpy and got to see some interesting animals and how they act. They try to interact with you, but Rylan and I just sat back while enjoying the sights and the ride. We also went to see some shows, like the Lion King interaction, which was really interactive and fun to watch. There was a man that didn't notice one of the characters trying to get a high five and when he did it was hilarious how they interacted. We also so Finding Nemo, which is a short musical of the Finding Nemo. I honestly loved the song of Nemo riding on the back of a huge turtle and the song they sang to it. There were a bunch of other shows we went to, but I enjoyed the roller coaster the best. I forgot the name, but the story of it is of the yeti ripping up the tracks and the roller coaster went backwards for most of the ride before going back forward until the end. There was a short single rider line, but Rylan wanted my first roller coaster experience to be with him. We bought a few souvenirs, but not many.