Chapter 19

I feel his smile burn against my warm neck as he places hot kisses across the area. His hand touch as much as I can offer with my body. I feel the subtle ways of him touching me intimately and of how he is slowly inching off the clothes that barely hang onto my body. 

I lay on my back, unknowing what to do to pleasure him, but hope that I can figure it out soon. I hesitantly glide my hands down his back, in an almost massage like manner, and hear the slight moan he gives me. While I moved my hands up and down his back, he nibbles at my neck and is able to get the bottom part of me undressed. 

He gives me one more nibble before sitting up so that he can take off my top. My breathing accelerates more, until I feel like I have sucked all of the oxygen out of the room. When he gets off the rest of my clothing my mind kicks into action and I began to undress him. I almost rip of his shirt and fumble with his zipper and button on his shorts.

I feel his gaze on me and thank him in my head as he did not laugh at me as I fumble for a few moments. As I pull the zipper down my hand freezes as my mind tries to think of a way to not seem forceful with getting his shorts off. He is on his knees and the farthest I could pull them down in this state is not even half way down his fine ass. 

I bite my lip as I begin my attempt to get his shorts down and off of him. As I feared, not even half way down I was cut off from his ass. I tugged a few times, hoping to get a little more down, but to no avail did it move. I stare into his eyes, wondering if he understands my silent plead to help me out.

He gave me a soft smile and gave a delicate peck on my lips before he kneeled up and shimmied the rest of the way out of them. It was quite hysterical as he had to roll around a little to get the better angle to rid of his stubborn shorts. I quietly giggled until he rolled off of the bed, at that moment I full out laughed. He got rid of his shorts, along with his boxers, once he fell and stared up at me as I laughed staring down at him. 

His face morphed into a playful smirk before he pounced onto the bed, hovering over my petite body as his strong muscular one flexed above. His teeth lightly held the tip of my nose before he grinded quite hard on top of me. His alignment was off as his soft, but firm cock didn't grind on my core, but instead was more towards my inner thigh. After realigning himself, he hit my sweet spot perfectly. The feeling sparks into the deepest parts of me, creating a new and unfamiliar feeling. His thickness grew longer in length and became more firm by each thrust that he gives. 

I bite my lower lip and let out small moans of pleasure as he continues his sexual act. My breathing, already at an accelerated state, continues to grow more shallow as the euphoria travels throughout my body. One of Rylan's hands travel south and penetrates an unusual place. 

I buck my hips as I let out a groan of pain. I thrash around a little as I try to become comfortable with the new digit that connects to my body. Rylan's body lowers so that although his hot bare skin touches mine, his weight is still off me. I peek and see that his knees are on either side of my hips, so that there isn't as much strain on his one arm. 

He huskily whispers in my ear, "This will help, forgive me if it hurts my love." His finger moves more and deeper than before, causing the groans of pain to grow louder. I take deep breathes in an attempt to steer my thoughts away from the appendage of Rylan that has decided to enter me.

As my breathing begins to go back into a normal pace he pushes in another finger, causing a slight pleasure to course through my body. My head continues to thrash around, unable to cope with what Rylan is performing on my body. 

He adds in another finger, causing the pain to slowly disappear as I grow accustom to the digits that penetrate me. Rylan's delicate lips crush my own in a heated kiss. His lips capture mine and force them open with his rough yet soft tongue. Our tongues meet in the middle for a heated dance, almost missing how his fingers began to move faster, causing more moans to escape although they were caught in Rylan's mouth. As our tongues dance his hand, the one that is not pleasuring me reaches below to where I am unable to see it.