Chapter 4

~Ashley's POV~

"I'm a lesbian," I spoke, waiting for Rylan's reaction. It must be weird since we always make out, but I finally realized that I don't like guys.

"I really don't know how to respond," he looked so confused, like a lost dog. I laughed at his face, before returning back into a serious state.

I was worried from what I was about to ask and how he would respond. I said, "Are you mad at me? Disgusted? Revolted?"

He looked at me with confusion, more than usual, before saying, "I would never be disgusted for anyone if they found out they were homosexual. I'm not revolted either. Madness never even crossed my mind when you said those words. I'm just curious how a lesbian wanted to kiss a straight guy like me." He looked at me with a small smile. I will admit he is taking this much better than I thought he would.

I smiled back at him before saying, "I really don't know. I think it was when I stopped enjoying kissing you. For the past week I tried to kiss you less as the interest of kissing a male disappeared. It was today that I took the chance of finding out my true interest. I grabbed a random girl into the closet and kissed her. I found out it was more pleasurable kissing her than someone of male. I wanted to let you know, even if I didn't know at the time, because the pleasure was still gone. I'm sorry, but I guess that you will have to find another girl."

"Trust me, I don't want to kiss anyone else except for my mate. Thank you so much for letting me relieve my stress on you. It has been so successful so that I did not have to regret a dangerous choice when the Alpha is overloading. Although, I feel like I might regret giving my kisses to you instead of my glorious mate, who I still must find." I gave him a soft smile, wishing he could find his mate very soon.

The truth was, I took one of my friends into the closet, which I knew she was a lesbian. We stayed in the closet for a couple of class periods. Trying to figure things out, but I found out one of the most shocking things of all. "Actually the girl is my mate and none taken."

He immediately got up, picked me up with him and spun me around while saying, "I'm so happy for you! Who the hell is she!? I have got to meet her!" He was so happy that it really brightened my spirits.

Then I remembered the conversion my mate and I had and said, "She might not be as happy as you are. She is a little mad at me for kissing you for over a year. I will try to see if she can meet you formally, but I'm not sure. Oh, and her name is Lizzy." That's right, my best friend became my mate. How lucky was I? The reason why I haven't noticed before I have no idea. It could be because I never thought of her that way, but once we lock lips it was clear to me. After the steamy make out we began to talk.

"You're my mate!" Lizzy squealed before kissing me deeply then letting me go.

I couldn't help, but smile too as I said, "Yay, I just wished that I realized it sooner instead of kissing Rylan . . ." I drifted off when I heard her possessive growl. She clung to me while digger her head into my neck. It is actually a way for all werewolves to calm down. It is the only method of a stress reliever that our ancestors discovered when werewolves were created. Before, if someone got angry then they would go on a rampage, destroying anything in their path. After discovering the world of mates, it was easier to keep everyone in check.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lizzy spoke, "Why the hell were you kissing the Alpha!? Did you have sex with him!?"

I took her face in my hands before saying, "Hell no! I would never have sex with anyone except for my mate! We were both frustrated and wanted to relieve stress, so we agreed to only make out until we lost interest or one has found their own mate. I'm sorry for giving my kisses to him, but at least I can give you everything that I wasn't able to give him . . . true love."