Chapter Forty-Five ; Meet the Parent

Clarissa's P.O.V.

"Uhm, yeah, sure," Harry replied, though I could tell he was nervous about it. My dad was a manipulating, clever business man who pratically banned me from ever seeing Harry again. Of course, he has no control over my life now, but I still feel bad for him. All of his kids are out of the nest now. I guess the least we could do was go say hi again.

"Really?" I asked. There was no way I was going in there alone. I didn't even know if Max and Lucas were coming. Jonah would probably crush under the pressure of telling him what happened recently, and I knew for a fact Robbie wouldn't back me up. Dad would find out everything about this past month if I still knew him. Usually, he was one of those cool dads who don't get involved with your life, but if you disobey him consider yourself screwed.

"Of course. We have to meet each others' parents at some point, right?"

I nodded, wondering what Harry's parents could be like. Every die-hard One Direction fan probably knew, but only becoming a fan recently I had no idea about any of those details.

I couldn't wonder about that now, however. I needed to get Harry ready, because, no offense, but a v-neck white tee and black skinny jeans would not pass with my dad. I couldn't put him in a Christmas sweater, either, because my dad would either just roll his eyes and walk out of the room or talk to me in private on how I could do much better. Or kill me. Either or.

"Alright, so when am I meeting him?"

I licked my lips, recalling what Jonah told me on the phone. "Tomorrow at one o'clock, at my old house."

"Brilliant."

No, not brilliant, I thought. He's going to banish you from America.

I smiled in spite of the situation, admiring how calm and happy Harry was being about this. "Go put on clothes."

He groaned and collapsed onto the bed. "I don't want to."

"You're going to walk around naked all day?"

"Now you're catching on."

I fell next to him on the bed, turning over on my side to face him. He really was stunning. Not just his looks, either, just.. everything about him.

"You're staring off into space."

I blinked, snapped out of my thoughts. "No, just your eyes."

He crawled closer to me and pressed his lips against mine. "You are such a beautiful person." He paused, then added, "Do you really want me to put on clothes?"

"No," I mumbled hesitantly. I kissed him back, wrapping one of his curls around my finger.

All of a sudden he wrapped me in a super-tight hug, his hands pressing me against his figure. His tongue found its way into my mouth, again, and he tugged at the end of my shirt. I helped him pull it over my head, then I rolled on top of him and propped up my elbows at either side of his shoulders.

"Mmm. Isn't that fiesty," Harry said smugly. "But-" He gripping my shoulders and turned me over so that he had me pinned down on the bed, his hands on my wrists. "-you should get used to me being on top."

"Really?" I scoffed, my mouth hanging open. "You think I'm going to let you be in charge? You are sadly mistaken-"

He cut me off, falling over top of me and biting my bottom lip lightly. I felt his fingers skid up my legs, a low moan coming from my throat when bit down a little harder. He pulled up, his hands returning to my wrists to hold me down. "Am I?"

"Shut up and kiss me," I growled, breathing heavily.

"As you wish," he murmured, planting sloppy kisses up my collarbone. I felt his skin grow hotter and hotter pressed up against my stomach, making it hard to breathe. I wasn't worried about that at that time, however.