Chapter Thirty-Six ; Don't Blink

"What are you doing?"

I was sitting on the floor with my suitcase open, my belongings strewn all over the floor.

"Packing," I replied simply, shoving two more shirts into my suitcase.

"What? But I thought you were staying until we left for California."

I shrugged. "Nope. They only paid for a couple of days so I could be on The View and you guys could have your concerts. My dad doesn't want me here and won't pay any longer, so I have to leave."

"I can pay for you to stay," Harry replied quietly, sitting down next to me.

"No. I won't let you spend any more money on me," I said firmly, taking a pair of skinny jeans out of Harry's hands and throwing them on top of my messy pile.

"Can I at least help you pack?"

I smiled. "You better help me pack."

He laid his fingers against my chin and lightly pushed me to face him. "On second thought, I don't want to pack."

In the next second his lips entwined with mine. I pressed harder into him, loving the taste of his mouth. His hands crept under my hoodie and to my bare sides, pinching them affectionately. I threw my hands under my hoodie too and yanked it off over my head, a low 'ooh' coming from Harry's throat. I grinned and planted sloppy kisses on his cheek as he pulled of his blazer, my fingers then ripping apart the buttons on his white shirt. Eventually we took off everything, our bare skin pressed up against each other keeping us warm.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asked breathlessly, looking up at me with round eyes.

I shook my head. "Not when I'm with you," I whispered, brushing one of his curls out of his face.

"Excellent," he replied, muffled because of his mouth on my neck.

----

It was 5:00. We were out of breath and sweaty, laying on the floor, Harry hovering over me.

"Am I good at this?" he asked smugly, looking down at me.

"Very." I grabbed one of his necklaces and pulled him down on top of me, his hands getting tangled up in my hair. I tugged at his curls, a small moan coming from his mouth as my tongue ran across his. I pulled away and glanced at the clock. 5:00 still. I could have sworn more time had passed. Harry's mouth ran down my body and to my hip, his huge hands wrapped around my thighs and squeezing them gently.

"Good lord, Harry," I muttered helplessly, pressing my eyes shut.

"Say it again, Claire." He squeezed them harder, causing me to gasp.

"Say what?"

"My name. Say it again." He gaze my thighs another hard squeeze, his teeth against my hipbone.

"Harry!" I yelped. I squirmed under his grip and he let go, a flicker of concern across his face. I backed up then collapsed into him again, deciding to fight back and give him a hickey. He groaned, his hands on my breasts and pushing me back before I could do anything else. Once again I was on the floor, under his control. The clock in the background read 5:00 still.

"My name sounds so perfect coming from your mouth."

"Harry," I murmured, trying to raise his hands off of my breasts. "The clock is wrong."

He didn't move. "Uh huh." His lips grazed my ear.

"You have the laser tag at six-thirty," I said reluctantly.

"I'd much rather do this."

I groaned and used my feet to push him away. "I paid good money for those tickets. You're going."