Chapter Nineteen ; Thunder

"Yeah, Clarissa suggested that she move in with you, since she's causing so much trouble for the family," Robbie said cooly, not seeming to notice my eyes that were shooting darts into him. 

Harry looked at me with a shocked expression. I felt helpless.

"Robbie, I didn't know you were being serious!" I glanced at Harry. "I was only kidding."

"I was being so serious, Claire. And you were, too. It didn't sound like you were kidding."

Harry gently took my hand in his. "No, it's okay, she can move in with me if she'd like."

I looked at him like he was crazy, yanking my hand out of his. He was going to let some girl who he had only really known for two days move in with him? Now that I was not comfortable with.

"Harry, no offense, but I've only known you for, like, two days. I appreciate the offer but... Robbie!"

I saw Robbie walking away, head held high with pride. "You see what you do?"

He turned around, gave me the sweetest smile possible, said, "Yes," and sauntered back to the office.

I guess Harry must've noticed how I looked like I wanted to skin my brother because he put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Calm down, Claire. It's okay."

But I couldn't calm down. Anyone who enjoys to make my life miserable isn't going to get away with it. 

"Lucas!" I shouted down the hall. He came in with a ping-pong paddle, so I knocked it out of his hand. "Come with me." 

"Okay?" 

I went into the kitched and grabbed an egg out of the fridge, handed it to Luke, then headed to the office. "Hello, Robbie. I have a question for you."

A slim smirk was still on his face. "Ask away."

"If Luke asked me to break this egg on your head, I would only laugh. Because I thought he was kidding. You know why? Because that is a ridiculous question to ask somebody. But, if he was being serious-" I grabbed the egg out of his hand. "-and really wanted me to break this egg on your head, and I did.-"  I dug my fingernails in the center of the egg before watchin in satisfaction as the yolk landed on top of Robbie's head, followed by the egg whites. "-how would that make you feel? Would that make you regret Lucas asking the question in the first place? Or would you be happy that you have successfully gotten someone to spread the guts of an egg all over your head?"

My grin turned bigger when I heard Harry trying not laugh behind me and saw Robbie's face. It turned as white as his knuckles. He burst up from the chair and shoved my shoulder.

"How can you even live with yourself?"

"Oh, I manage, but its probably way harder for you, isn't it? Having a little delinquent sister. Awe, boo-hoo, Robbie, boo-hoo. Poor little Robbie-"  

"Can you even imagine what you've done this past weekend?" 

And from there it turned into a classic screaming fest. Max and Zayn ran out from the game room. 

"Oi, they're really going at it, aren't they?" Zayn murmured.

Max put his hand over Harry's eyes and said in a horrible British accent, "Cover your eyes, Harry-Dumpling, it's getting nasty." 

I whipped around to face Max. "Would you kindly jump out a window, please?"

"Claire, this isn't about him!"

"Why are you always picking fights with me?"

"Because you're the reason there are fights in this family!"