Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time

I'm in the Saotome Academy foyer. The results of the recording exams have been put out and I want to see how I've done. Nani? Where's my name? I already got scared that I didn't pass but then I found it.

L/N F/N - 87

What 87? Points? I'll go with points. I looked to the side and saw that everyone was here.

''Okay, listen up!'' I turned my head looking at Oji-sensei as she started speaking, Hyuga-sensei next to her.

''I'll give another chance to those who didn't pass so be prepared!'' she said stirnly. I smiled for some reason. No sure what for myself....

After they finished talking, we all went to our classes. I was walking next to Haru-chan and we were talking. As we entered the classroom Haru-chan suddenly stopped. I also stopped, confused, looking at her. She was looking at the bord and I also looked. I could make out the last of words that were written on the board. Tomo-chan and Otoya-kun have erased what was on it. Damn them! How could they write that about Haru-chan!? I quickly walked back over to Haru-chan and led her back to her seat. She sat down looking at her feet. Oji-sensei walked in and I patted her shoulder. She looked up at me and I smiled at her.

''Don't worry to much about it.... it will get better.'' she nodded and I sighed, walking back to my seat. Glaring at everyone who looked at me. They would either look away or at the ground. I sat down and turned my head looking out the window. Frankly.... I think of Haru-chan as of a younger sister. In my old life I always wanted to have a sister but as I lived alone that was impossible. She's just so naive and innocent.... I.... just don't want her to get hurt like I was. I smiled at my own foolishness. You live and learn, they say. You can't do much about it....

I sighed and looked back at Oji-sensei. She has called Haru-chan out to play another song again. I smirked this time. Show them what you can do Haru-chan! She sat down at the piano and everyone started to speak amongst themselves. Don't listen to them, you can do it.... She looked up at me and I smiled at her. She looked down to the music sheet in front of her. She started to look like she was going to vomit. Otoya-kun stood up and told everyone to be quiet but Oji-sensei told him to sit down and he had to. Suddenly Haru-chan screamed, holding her head and ran out of the classroom. Oh no.... Tomo-chan tried running after her but Oji-sensei didn't let her go. I raised my hand trying to get her attention.

''Nani?'' she askled me cutly, I guess I would say.

''Can I please go to the toilet?'' that was all I could think of at this moment. I had no other choice. She nodded and I ran out the classroom after Haru-chan.

I ran everywhere looking for her. Where could she have gone off to? I regained my breath a little and continued looking for her. I ran pass a field behind the school and saw someone sitting there curled up into a ball.

''Haruka!'' I called as I ran over to her. Once I was next to her I bened down to catch my breath. She looked up at me with teary eyes. I sat down next to her and smiled gently.

''What happened there?'' I asked as gently as I could. She was looking at the ground still curled up in a ball.

''.... let.... down.'' I heared her murmur. What? I didn't get what she said.

''What did you say?''

''I let you down!'' she squeaked crying. I was looking at her wide eyed and in shock.

''W-what? What are you talking about?'' I stuttered out. She looked at me with red eyes and then away from me.

''Haru-chan, you didn't let me down....'' I said putting my hand on her shoulder, making her look at me and I smiled.

''I know you can play and read music, you showed me....'' she was now looked at me wide eyed as I was smiling at her. We heared a meow and turned our heads to see Kuppuru standing there. He walked over to her and started licking her fingers.

''Are you comforting me?'' she asked him and he meowed at her. I felt something on my lap and looked down to see Kohaku. He was looking up at me. I smiled and started patting him. I wonder how you're always able to find me? He started purring which made me smile.

''Are you hungery?'' I heared her ask him. Then she stood up. I looked at her and she was smiling a real smile at me.

''Stay here, Kuppuru, I'm going to get you some food....'' she said smiling to me and running off. Once she left, I looked down at him and he was looking up at me. Both cats were looking at me.

''I don't have any food....'' I said and they both meowed. I sighed looking over the field. This place was really beautiful. While I was waiting for Haru-chan to return, I pulled on my headphones and started humming a song. I looked down and saw both cats curled up into balls and sleeping next to me. I smiled at the sight. They were really cute. After some time I looked at my watch and a long time has passed since Haru-chan left to get him food. Both cats suddenly woke up and looked at me. I sighed looking down at them.

''You're going to run away now, aren't you?'' I asked. They both meowed and ran off. Damn cats! I stood up to go look for her when she appeared running to me. She stopped in front of my pantting.

''Kuppuru? Where did they go?'' she asked me. I just shrugged and led her back to her dorm room. We were in front of it when I stopped. She also stopped looking at me.

''You okay now?'' I asked eyeing her suspiciously. She nodded smiling at me.

''Hai, I am.... thank you!'' I nodded smiling and let out a breath of relief. I'm glad she's back to her-normal-self. We waved to each other and I walked off. I didn't quite feel like going to my drom room right now. As I was walking, I suddenly heared a beautiful saxophone melody. Wow.... what a nice melody. I decided to find out who was playing that beautiful melody. The music led me all the way to the courtyard.

There in the courtyard was Ren playing his saxophone.... to a buch of fangirls. I sighed and stayed on the side listening to him as he played. He really is good. Someone with that kind of talent shouldn't waste it on fangirls.

I looked pass him and saw Masato. I smiled and walked over to him. He stopped and turned around looking at me.

''Hey....'' I said smiling. He nodded to me.

''What are you doing here?'' I shrugged my shoulders.

''I was with Haru-chan up until now.'' he gave the tiniest smirk looking down. I looked back at him with an raised eyebrow.

''So that's why she's feeling much better.... you're a really good friend.'' he nugged me. I smiled and blushed at his compliment. Where did that come from? He isn't that kind of person to give compliments.

''I guess....'' I murmured looking at the ground as we were walking. I could feel him stop and looked up at him. He was looking to the side, to the courtyard. I also looked and saw Ren talking to his fangirls and he glanced at Masato. I always seem to have this feeling that they were friends.... I sighed and walked back to Masato.

''Masato?'' I called out to him and he looked back at me.

''Hm?'' I smiled at him.

''You want me to leave and take the fangirls with me so you can talk to him?'' I asked him. I really isn't that hard to get their attetion and they look like they could use a talk. He smiled patting my head. I was in shock. What is he doing?

''You don't have to do that.'' he said smiling. Is it just me or does he smile more around me then others? I was looking at him with wide eyes.

''See.... you are a good friend.'' he said. His smile slowly fading as he walked away, waving at me. That was.... totally out of character for him....

I sighed watching him leave. What's up with him? I looked back at Ren and he was smiling while talking to his fangirls. What happened between you two? This really isn't my buisnes.... I shook my head and walked away.