Chapter 5 - Lunch Time

The class was over and it was time for lunch. I told Haru-chan and Tomo-chan that they can go without me. They were hesitant at first but nodded. I stayed because I was curious as to what did Masato want to say. I walked up to his desk and he looked up at me confused, I smiled back at him.

''You wanted to say something before Ringo-sensei walked it, what was it?'' he looked at me then shook his head.

''It's nothing....'' I gave him a questionable look as he stood up.

''Can I come with you the the lunch hall? I don't know my way that well....'' I asked looking at the floor feeling embarrassed. Knowing myself I would probably get lost. I glanced back up at him and saw him nod. I let out a sigh of relief as I walked over to him.

We didn't talk much during our walk. It was mostly silent seeing as everyone else must have been at the lunch hall by now. It wasn't that awkward silnce, it was quite nice, well.... at least for me. Just as we were nearing the lunch hall Masato and I started to talk openly. About lots of thinks. It was quite nice to finally get to know him properly.

''You didn't tell me....'' I looked up at him as he started to talk again. He was quite a bit taller then me.

''Why do you always wear those hradphones?'' I looked down at my neck seeing only a small pice of them. Why do I always wear them? Maybe because they remind me of where I came from.... that I'm not really a part of all of this. I can't even remember the name of the anime anymore, all I remember that it was an anime. I smiled looking down and putting my hand lightly on them.

''They remind me from where I came from....'' I whispered. I felt eyes on me and looked to Masato. He was looking at me with what seemed like sympathy in his eyes but it was every well hiden. I almost missed it. I smiled brightly at him and he looked away from me again.

''Where are you from?'' he asked me. I looked down at the floor while we were still walking. I probably shouldn't tell him the truth....

''Very far from here.'' I was side glancing at him and smiling. He nodded and then changed the subject. I was grateful for that, I must say.

We finally made it to the lunch hall and it was packed. I didn't know so many studants were atending this year? I was looking around in amazement. I glanced at Masato and saw him waiting for me to follow him. I quicked my step and cought up to him. In front of us I saw Haru-chan with some short blond guy and that.... Ren, was it? As we came closer I was able to hear what they were saying.

''Careful there munchkin, I have already set my eyes on this little lady.'' Ren said but it wasn't with a harsh voice. I can't really recribe it but it wasn't harsh, that I know.

''Don't call me munchkin!'' the short blonde yelled, but he didn't pay much mind to him. Haru-chan was bowing to him. I'm guessing that was that lifesaver B, as Tomo-chan would say.

''Still a flirt I see.'' Masato said, smirking and looking at he ground. They know each other? Ren looked away from Haru-chan and to Masato. He glanced at me breafly and his eyes widened a little bit. In a mater of seconds there was no trace of that and he was smirking at Masato. Oh.... so my hunch about him was right. He's a real flirt, Masato just confirmed that.

''Stiff as ever.'' Ren said to Masato as he walked up to him. I gulped and took a step back going to stand by Haru-chan. That.... there, what was happening and still is, is between those two and too intense for my liking.

''Your lifesaver B is Jinguji Ren!?'' Tomo-chan appeared between the two of us looking at Haru-chan. She just nodded to Tomo-chan.

''Who is he?'' I asked Tomo-chan. She was looking at me bewildered and with a slightly open mouth.

''Y-you don't.... know....'' she started. I cut her off shaking my head.

''I know who he is, I met him before. I want to know what makes him so special.'' I said. As I turned back looking at Tomo-chan, she was looking at me wide eyed. I took a step back.

''You met him before!?'' I nodded slowly. She sighed then brought us three closer. She started to explain but all I got is that him and Masato are both big family heads. Like they are going to get the company after their parents. The rest.... not so much. It's really hard to hear with all the commotion. After everything has settled down, we took a seat. Haru-chan and Tomo-chan were talking and I head my headphones on listening to Phonex by Fall Out Boy. I'm so glad that my favourit songs are still on my phone. If I'm right.... the big deal is that one is in the S class which is the best and the other is in the A class which is the second best. Which atomaticly means that one family is better then the other.

I sighed and took another french frie, putting it my mouth. The only reason that I don't like Ren that much right now is that he playes with every girl. That short blond guy sitting next to him.... who is he? He was running away from Natsuke the last time I saw him. What was his name.... Syo or something like that, I think.

The day was coming to an end and we were heading to our dormitory. Tomo-chan and Haru-chan are roommates. I said goodbye and goodnight to them and went to my own. Mine was the next door over. Once I opened the door, a sigh escaped my lips. Looks like I'm alone here.... two beds, big room and one girl.

I entered and closed the door behind me. There were boxes everywhere. Better get started.... I pulled out white sweatpants and a black tank top with fearless written on it with dripping white letters. I put my headphones back on and let my favourits play. Half way through I felt eyes on me. I stopped what I was doing and looked around the room. On my bed was a cat, just sitting there looking at me. This isn't Kohaku. I slowly approached it, my headphones around my neck. It was just staring at me until a black cat jumped into my room. What the...? I'm going to be know as the cat girl if this continues. I sighed looking at both cats. The second one was Kohaku but I don't have a clue who is the first one. Both cats looked at each other and the first one left my room, only Kohaku staied. I sat on the bed and Kohaku jumped onto my lap.

''Kohaku, who was your friend?'' I asked him. He just purred and cuddled into my stomach. I sighed, patting him and looking out the window. Tomorow's the first day of my life here.... I better get some sleep. I yawed as I gently moved Kohaku off me and stood up. I pulled out my F/C pjs and took a quick shower.

Once I was done, I walked over to my bed to see that Kohaku wasn't there. I looked around and saw him sleeping on the other bed. I smiled and got into mine. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.