Birthday

Harry's POV:
I was at my house and I was going to bring Selena's present to the party. When I arrived at the party, I bumped into Niall. "Harry, look Selena invited Chase to her birthday party." Niall said as I looked up to see Selena and Chase in a conversation while eating some birthday cake. Anger boiled inside of me. "Niall, tell Chase to meet me outside of the Waverly Sub Station, he must be alone at 9 sharp." I said as I cracked my knuckles. "Oh ok, Shit's gonna get real." He said as he ran to Chase and Selena's table.
--------------------
9pm
Chase showed up alone. I punched him and gave him a black eye. "Now, stay the hell away from Selena, you hear me or you will be in big trouble." I said angrily from earlier. I punched and kicked him until he fell down and blood came out and then I felt relieved and calmer that I now have a little anger out of me.

The last time that I punched him, Selena saw and came to his rescue. "What the hell, Harry?" She asked nervously as she dropped to her knees. "I did this for us." I said softly. "Harry, I don't like you like this, you're scaring me." She said scared as she cried. "You have become a monster." She said scared of me as she left with Drake carrying Chase.

I felt as I left Selena disappointed in me but I also let my jealousy get the best of me.

I walked away with my gang in disappoint as I left Selena disappointed.

----------------------------
Sneak Peek for next chapter - Right By My Side

"Selena, will you always be right by my side." I thought to myself.

"Harry, will you be right by my side." I thought to myself.
---------------------------
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 869 READS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE WITHOUT YOU READING THIS BOOK. ALSO THE CHAPTER AFTER RIGHT BY MY SIDE
IS BIG AND ONE DECISION PUTS HARRY AND SELENA'S RELATIONSHIP IN QUESTION?