Harry I Hate That I Love You

Harry's POV:

Selena left to visit her grandparents in New York for a week.
I was hanging out with my gang as I took a cigarette out of it's pack and lit it up. "Your not allowed to smoke here, didn't you read the sign." A familiar voice said. It was David, "And who are going to tell your daddy or your mommy?" I said sarcastically as the gang laughed at David. Chase came over behind David.

"Is he bothering you?" Chase asked David. "Oh really, am I bothering him?" I said sarcastically. "Does this guy really need a hero?" Zayn mumbled. "Can you just stop smoking?" David asked. "Why should I, just knowing that it annoys you is good enough for me." I responded with a smirk on my face.

After that conversation, I went home because Selena said she would text me when she got to New York.

Harry: Hey babe
Selena: Hey rebel, I miss you 😘❤️
Harry: I miss you too ❤️
Selena: Harry, I hate that I love you ❤️💘
Harry: Aw Selena, I love you too

As my mom says, "Harry, Selena brings the sweet, nice side out of you." I have to agree with her because before Selena and I dated, we were childhood best friends and I was not happy. I would have one night stands constantly.

Since Selena isn't here, I'm not going to school. I changed into gray sweatpants and a white plain t shirt as I was eating Lucky Charms while watching some stupid tv show.

-----------------------------------------------------
Taylor's POV:

School was starting and we have to watch our school's daily news broadcast. It changed to Selena and Chase doing an interview with Lydia, our school's news reporter.

"Selena, are you dating anyone?" Lydia asked. "Yeah, it's official." Selena said. "You heard it yourself guys." Lydia said. I could see Chase smirk at Selena.

-----------------------------------------------
Harry's POV:
My iPhone was buzzing while I was still watching TV on the couch. It was a link as I opened a video popped up. "Selena, are you dating anyone?" Lydia asked. "Yeah, it's official." Selena responded. "You heard it yourself guys." Lydia said. I could see Chase smirk at Selena. Anger boiled into me.

I changed into my leather motorcycle jacket, jeans and a plain t shirt. I hopped on my motorcycle and rode off to find Chase.

"You better watch your back, Chase." I said as I felt the fresh breeze go through my hair.