Story Of My Life

Selena's POV:
I was replaying what happened last night over and over again. How could I let this happen? How could I hurt Harry, like that? I am so stupid for hooking up with Liam. I rushed to my bathroom and changed into black jeans, black top and black motorcycle jacket. I laced up my Timberlands boots, straightened and curled my hair. I walked back into my bedroom to grab my iPhone off of my nightstand when I saw a picture of Harry and I. I grabbed my iPhone and bag as I headed out of the door.

I was in my car on my way to pick up Vanessa because her car broke down last night. "Selena, hello." Vanessa said as she snapped her fingers at me. "Vanessa, I'm a bad person." I said driving onto the road. "Why, what, what did you do?" She said confused. I just kept quiet as I kept driving. "Selena, I promise I won't tell anybody not even our friends." She said as I finally spoke as I pulled over. "I kinda hooked up with Liam last night." I said as her eyes got big. "What the hell Selena." She said as she forced me to tell her everything.
"Liam and I were partners for a photography project for class and I was posing as he took pictures of me and he threw water on me from the water fountain so I threw water on him as back and than we started making out then unbuttoning our clothes in his truck and you probably know what happened next." I confessed as she took a deep breath.

"Liam, what we did last night was a mistake." I said as we spoke secretly.
"Yeah, you're tell me." He said as we heard footsteps and turned around to see Harry.
------------------------------
Liam's POV:
Harry was so furious with both of us and he wanted to punch me which I don't blame him because I would punch myself. "Harry, we're sorry." Selena said softly. "Save it, Selena, you know what you did and you can't fix it." Harry said furiously. Selena left quickly after that. "You didn't have to treat her like that, it's bad enough she has to live with what we did." I said angrily. "Whatever." He said angrily.
-----------------------------
Harry's POV:
I was walking to the entrance of the school to meet up with my gang. "Hey Harry, what's up." Niall asked as he smoked his cigarette. "Oh just nothing but-" I said as I was interrupted by Liam coming. "Oh did you know, Liam screwed Selena." I said furiously as the gang just stopped to stare at Liam.

I grabbed my motorcycle and hopped on my motorcycle, leaving the gang at school and I just needed to let loose of some pain and anger.
------------------------------
Niall's POV:
Louis and Zayn left as I was all alone with Liam.
"Why did you do that, Liam?"  I asked sadly.
"I don't know, it was a mistake." He said as we sat on a lunch table.
"Was it when Harry and Selena were still dating?" I asked.
"No, it happened two days ago." He said.
"And besides why does Harry care, he is the one who broke up with her." He continued.
"Harry still is in love with Selena and he was forced to break up with her." I said
----------------------------
Sneak Peek - Next Chapter - Superheroes
"We are superheroes." I thought to myself.
"I made a huge mistake."
-------------------------------
Author's Note
Hey guys, I think I'm going to end Emotions soon so that I can make new books. But don't worry, everyone will be happy together.
Please read my new book, Photograph and it is a Jelena inspired by Girl Meets World book.
- Janae