Love Like This

Selena's POV:
I was waiting for Harry to pick me up for school but it was 7:20 and he is usually here at 7:10. I decided to call him. "Harry, where are you, you were supposed to pick me up 10 minutes ago." I said softly. "I can't pick you up today, I have to work at the garage all day." He said. "Harry, I know your lying." I said. "I just can't today, ok?" He said annoyed and frustrated.

I grabbed my car keys and drove to school but stopped at Starbucks. I met with Demi here sometimes before school or after. "Can I get a caramel frappe please." I said as I took out 5 dollars from my wallet. After, we had to go to school because we were almost late. Someone had showed me the video and I needed to talk to Harry right away.

I'm going to skip the whole school scene because it's boring. I was walking upstairs to my bedroom when I saw Harry sitting at my desk. "What was that? You told them you guys were dating?" He said sad but furious. "No, no, no! They must have cut out the part where I told them about you, I swear." I said sadly. Harry took his jacket and stormed out of the room. "Harry." I said crying.
------------------------
Next Chapter - I believe - Sneak Peek
"Harry, you have to talk to her." Zayn tells me. "Why should I? She said that she was dating Chase on the whole school news so everyone could see me as a fool." I said furiously as I punched the brick wall.

Emotions → Harlena On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara