Can We Dance

Selena's POV:
I have been crying since I broke up with Harry and I haven't been to school in 2 days. I also started smoking. People keep saying that my attitude is changing too, I have become mean and sarcastic. Everybody has tried to convince me to go to school but it hasn't worked until Niall and Liam. I told them I was finally going today. I dressed in all black, black leggings, black crop top, black Timberlands, black leather jacket, black beanie and black bag. It wasn't just because I'm sad it's also because my favorite color is black. I put a pack of cigarettes and my iPhone in my bag.  I put let my hair down and put the beanie on as I started to do my makeup.

I grabbed a granola bar and my car keys and I was out the door. When I got to school, the bell rang immediately. I rushed to class to not even bother talking to my friends. Everyone was staring at me, I guess they saw my post that I change from in a relationship to single. "Ok class, take your seats, we have a new student named Kendall, also we will be switching seats." The teacher said. "Kendall and Harry, Selena and Liam, Niall and Cierra, David and Louis, Chase and Taylor, Demi and Ashley, Vanessa and Zayn, Perrie and Eleanor."

I opened my black bag and took out some gum, Liam saw my pack of cigarettes and he asked me about them. "Since when do you smoke?" He asked. "A week ago." I replied. He smirked at me and I laughed. "Whatever, you think The Empty Eyes are that only ones that can smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol?" I asked as I returned the smirk. "Yeah, whatever." He replied.

This is how it was now, Liam and I were having so much fun being partners, we are in the first row, Niall and Cierra in the next row, Kendall and Harry in the last. This class is art class, my favorite class because I know how to draw. I drew Liam because today's assignment was draw your partner.

It took only 10 minutes to draw him and when I showed him the portrait he loved it. He said that it looked just like him and I was happy.
THE NEXT DAY
I now sit with Liam in ALL of my classes. I'm not coming though because Liam is kinda cool and he's easy to talk to. We were hanging out of the school building with the gang except Harry. "Selena, Harry has a new girlfriend." Liam told me as I smoked a cigarette with him. I lost control of myself when Harry and I broke up. This is the new me and I love it. I kept telling myself.
-----------------------------
Sneak Peek - Next Chapter - Love Will Remember
Liam and I were at the park for photography class, he held the camera as I posed for the camera. We were laughing as we goofed around.
I like hanging out with Liam, he is so fun to be around. I thought to myself as I kept replaying what I thought in my mind over and over again. He threw water on me as he laughed, I grabbed a bucket of water and splashed him with it and we laughed together. Soon enough, our lips were touching and it went deeper than that.
---------------------------
Hey guys, I will be making a Jelena book and it's called Photograph, it is inspired by Girl Meets World.
There is the cast.
Selena Gomez: Ryan Matthews
Justin Bieber: Luke Friar
Kendall Jenner or Cara Delevingne: Meagan Hart
David Henrie or Unknown: Flynn Minkus
Lil Za or Kyle Massey, Khalil: Isaiah Babineaux