I Love You

→ Song Of Chapter : I Love You by Chris Brown

   → Excuse Spelling Errors and Grammar Mistakes

             → Vote, Read and Comment

                     → So sorry for the late chapter, I have been having major writing block for a few months but I finally pulled myself together and sorry for promising a new chapter but not following through.

                           → Also, this is the last chapter of Emotions but never fear as I am currently in the process of writing a new harlena fanfic so be on the lookout for that and enjoy!

   Harry

It has been just a few weeks since the whole confrontation with Selena happened and I haven't seen her since, it was unusual of her to miss school as she isn't the one to miss this much of school for a few days let alone weeks.

I just at least hope she's okay and safe, on the other hand being with Taylor has made me realize that I don't love her or is in love with her, I think that the only girl I will ever truly love, I let go fearing that maybe I was protecting her from my dangerous self.

But, she has kept me human, she hasn't seen me as a monster like some people did, classmates and peers always saw me as a dangerous person but am I really?

There's only one way to find out, but first things first, I have to break up with Taylor, yeah definitely sometime today.

As I texted Taylor only to tell her that we're over, Louis came over walking towards me as he held on closely to Eleanor's hand.

"Harry, she wasn't here today, she missed Mr. Robinson's class again." Louis says as I nod only seeking once again in my thoughts wondering where in the hell she could be.

Only for a light bulb to flash over my head as I suddenly grab my motorcycle only to get on putting my feet on the peddles. "Harry where on earth are you going?" Liam and Zayn both yell as I respond back,"I think I know where Selena is, don't worry about me!"

As I pulled up to the supposed destination only to see a beautiful brown eyed brunette sitting on the hill looking down at the beautiful landscape below us.

"Hey." I simply say as she turns around only to look down without necessarily looking at me in the eyes as she frowns.

"Harry, what are you doing here? You aren't supposed to be here, you have to go." Selena says trying to make me leave as she turns her head once again. "I came looking for you, I was worried about you. You haven't been to school in few days and it's very unlike you." Harry says as she shakes her head.

"You came here because you wanted to talk to me didn't you? About what happened two weeks ago? I know you want to but it's true, Harry. I'm not in love with you anymore, you shouldn't be in love with me either." Selena said with so much cold hostility towards those powerful words that felt like a punch to the gut.

"Okay, fair then. You are so madly in love with me, you just don't want to admit it. But, I'm not here for that, I just want to talk, nothing more, nothing less." I responded back walking towards her only to sit shoulder to shoulder.

As Selena and I just sat there on top off the grass mountain, talking about anything to get our hands on the topic, memories of our relationship, ourselves, what went wrong in our relationship and how to fix them, I swear anything that girl said, I felt more attached to wanting her to say more.

It felt as if her and I were the only ones in the room, on earth, she was the only girl that accepted me for me and didn't expect me to change.

Selena

Being there with Harry felt nice, it felt as if I could finally be myself for once and my true self not just what I prescribed myself as.

It felt nice to finally be able to laugh and smile as I haven't down that in quiet some time, it was truly an incredible time for myself.

"Harry, you know that I didn't mean what I said right?" I say confessing as his head turned towards me only for his beautiful green eyes to spot and land on my brown eyes.

"How so? I know." He said in a sarcastic sense only for us both to chuckle at our inside joke.

As Chris Brown's "I Love You" played on the radio that some kid brought out, Harry stood up and extended his arm out asking me to dance, "May I have this dance, Selena?"

"It would be my pleasure." I responded back in a joking way as we danced and moved to the beat of the music, goofing around before looking at each other in the eyes falling in love with each other all over again.

It was magical like magic, it felt as if we were the only two in the room let alone world, all of our problems just disappeared when we were together like all of a sudden, as if we were each other's drug.

"Harry, I have to tell you something." I say only to stop and looking right in his eyes as if he was expecting me to say whatever I needed to say.

"What is it?" He says with a smile on his face, his tattoos showing on both arms as his hands moved up and down my back.

"I love you too. I'm still in love with you, are you still in love with me?" I say as he smiles before placing his lips on mine, passionately kissing me. "Yes, I still love you, who says I never stopped?" Harry says as I smile.

From this day on out, I knew that Harry and I belonged together that we will be together for the rest of our lives and that nothing could ever get in the way for us anymore. It was Harry and I against the world and that's how it will remain because we are soulmates and we will finally get our happy ending.

I realized that in the end, there's only one thing that remains hopeful and that is that true love eventually wins, true love wins.

______________

Final Author's Note; thanks you guys for reading, voting and commenting I could never have gone this far without all of you, each and everyone of you is extremely important to me and if you ever need to talk, you can message me but beware I may or may not see it as soon as you reply so my replies might be late, again thank you so much for reading this and for 11k reads.