I Believe

Harry's POV:
"Harry, you have to talk to her." Zayn tells me. "Why should I? She said she was dating Chase on the whole school news so everyone could see me as a fool." I said furiously as I punched a brick wall. I was so pissed at everyone in the world including myself. I had so much anger in myself that I was just going to explode.

I saw Simon and I picked him up by the shirt and started punching him out of anger. Blood spat everywhere, on the walls, on his face, and on my hands. Everyone watched because they were to AFRAID of me. Did I blame them? No, not at all because right now, at this very moment, I was a wreck and I was a MONSTER.
-------------------------------
Selena's POV:
I was crying in my bedroom. I was missing my mom and when she would help me with boys, she would give me advice, watch movies together, have a shoulder to cry on and we would bake. "Hey Selena, can I come in please." My older brother, Drake asked as he knocked on my bedroom door. "Yeah come in." I said as I unlocked the door so he could come in. "Are you okay?" He asked as he sat on my bed. "Yeah I'm fine but why are boys so stupid." I asked as I sniffed.

"Sometimes we get jealous and sometimes  are just really idiots, but I Believe you and Harry will be together in the end." He said. "And what if we're not?" I asked curiously. "Then we just have to hope that your next boyfriend will treat you the way Harry treats you like a princess, Harry loves you so much Selena and I know you love him too." He continued. "Selena, the way Harry looks at you that is TRUE LOVE. He would die for you, he drove in the pouring rain just to pick you up from school, so don't throw away your love for each other and one more thing, if you truly love someone you wouldn't break up with them after a fight." He said as he left for me to think.
-------------------------------
Sneak Peek for next chapter - Birthday
"Harry, look Selena invited Chase to her birthday party." Niall said as I looked up to see Selena and Chase in a conversation while eating some birthday cake.