Hold Me

Selena's POV:
I woke up to my alarm clock, it was 7:22. I only have 20 minutes to get to school. I rushed to my closet and threw on denim high waisted shorts and a halter top. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I brushed my hair and slipped my vans and laced them. I grabbed my backpack, a granola bar and my iPhone. I put very little makeup on and was out the door. Harry was outside waiting. I hopped on and we were off to school.

When we got to school we made out until the bell rang.
Beep!
I left for class as Harry left to meet up with his gang. My teacher, Ms. Watson is cool, she rarely gives us detention.

After school, Harry and I were cuddling on the living room couch at my house. "Harry will you please hold me?" I asked. He smiled and held me tight. We cuddled we each other. "Harry, I have to help her." I said. "Fine Selena, you owe me something." He smirked at me. We rode on his motorcycle. We helped Taylor set up for the school dance and after Harry left to meet up with his gang, Taylor and I went to go eat frozen yogurt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV:

I looked behind me and Selena appeared. "Hey Selena." I said. "Hey Taylor." She responded. We went to the frozen yogurt place.

"Well, how are things with Harry?" I asked. "Good, I guess." She responded. We just kept the conversation going by talking about random things like, plans, clothing, boys and childhood memories.

After that, we went to my house. We were dancing to random music and posting videos to Instagram.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNEAK PEEK FOR CHAPTER 6 - I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

"Selena, are you dating anyone?" The School's news reporter asked. "Yeah, it's official." I said. "You heard it yourself guys." The news reporter said.

Chase just smirked at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Q. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW AT THE MOMENT?(ATM)

A. MINE IS THE SECRET LIFE OF AN AMERICAN TEENAGER