Watch Your Back

|| Excuse The Spelling Errors and Mistakes ||

|| Not Edited ||

AN: Please read my new books, Made To Suffer it is a The Walking Dead book, And The Show Goes On, it is about the twin of Brooklyn Beckham, Maria, it will be out sometime today or tomorrow and The Other Dunbar is a Teen Wolf.

Beware: Mentions of Harlena past.

Second AN: Only 3 more chapters left in this book, excluding this chapter.

Q. Should I make a sequel also a Jelena book, comment down below if I should or not?

Song of the chapter: You and Me by Lifehouse

                        Harry

I woke up to Selena's sweet voice, I kissed her as she smiled.

"I had fun again tonight, Harry." Selena says as I smiled.

"Me too, babe." I said stroking her hair.

"But Harry, we have been having secret hookups since you've started dating Taylor, we can't do this anymore." Selena said as she looked down.

"No, baby. We have to keep it a secret, besides remember Perrie's your real friend not Taylor or Ashley and Vanessa." I said kissing her neck.

"I guess you're right, I'm going to go take a shower." Selena says as I smile.

She slips her robe on as I followed her.

She wets her face as I give her passionate kiss on the lips.

We kept kissing for the whole time, we were in the shower.

As she got out and put her bath robe back on, we sat on a green couch in the living room on the bus.

I missed talking to Selena so bad, I missed everything about her, her laugh, her voice, the way she smiles in between takes of talking.

I guess I never really got over Selena, I Never loved Taylor the way I love Selena.

Selena will always be the girl I will truthfully and honestly love no matter what happens.

I just never had a connection with Taylor like that, Taylor doesn't know what it's like to be left behind or forgotten.

Selena's parents went up and left, Selena's real parents didn't die in a car crash, they left Selena and her brothers, she had adopted parents until she was 15 but before 15, she lived with her aunt and uncle until they supposedly died in the car crash with her adopted parents.

Selena's birth father used to abuse her repeatedly as her mother laughed on while being drunk.

I guess that's why Selena and I have such a good connection because of what we have in common.

My dad left my mum, sister and I when I was 5 years old.

Enough about me, back to Selena, Selena had enough at smashed her father's motorcycle with a bat when she caught her father abusing Julian.

She beat the living crap out of the car, he called the cops after her father said he was minding his own business as he caught a random girl hitting his new car, Selena was arrested and charged with a felony.

Taylor and I never really connected on that time of level because I believed that she had a perfect life.

I mean, she always wanted me to go to these fancy dinners with her family and meet snobbish people, they were insulting.

Taylor was an only child, her brother was really a family friend, whenever I told Taylor that I wanted to be in a band, she would just laugh at me like it was a joke until I told her it wasn't.

She never took me seriously, Selena did and I guess that's why I can't let her go or why I'm madly in love with her.

I sometimes don't get how people like Taylor are friends with a girl like Selena, I mean Taylor was such a bitch to Selena and Selena was still this kind girl who lost everything she ever loved and Taylor took advantage of the situation and treated her like her own personal Barbie doll.

"Harry, are you okay, what's wrong?" Selena says in her calm voice while she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Why are you friends with Taylor, I mean she treats you like a Barbie doll, you don't have to tell me I just don't understand how a sweet girl like you could be friends with a horrible girl like her? I'm sorry I asked." I confessed as she grabbed my hand.

"No, it's okay, I guess I don't know why I'm friends with her, I knew she treated me like dirt, I just had to escape my past, that's all." Selena says as she takes another sip of her coffee.

"I always used to think there was a way to save people from all the evil things in the world, I gave up on that dream of being a superhero until I found out my brothers were alive or at least one of them

"I always used to think there was a way to save people from all the evil things in the world, I gave up on that dream of being a superhero until I found out my brothers were alive or at least one of them." Selena says with a smile.

"Maybe there is, I mean you never know what could happen to all of us, to you and me." I say as I smile.

"Life will always do the unthinkable." I tell her as she nods.

I grab her hand as I passionately kiss her while she was smiling into the kiss.

I missed this a lot more than a kiss with Taylor, I enjoyed Selena's company more than Taylor's.

Maybe, Selena will be the girl of my dreams, she will be the girl I will love, the girl I will love for eternity, my wife and the mother to my kids, I will always love Selena even if I don't end up with her in the end, I never want to forget her or fall out of touch with her because that will shatter my heart, I don't know what I would've done if I haven't meet Selena, I'm so fucking madly in love with her, I can't help it, I am certain of one thing in my life and that is I will forever be in love with Selena until death to us part.