Drama and Emotions

Tuesday Morning, David walked into Math class with a black eye. Selena heard about the fight David had with Harry. After math class, Harry, Selena and her friends had a free period. Harry sat on the bench in the schoolyard. Selena sat on Harry's lap and they started making out. Taylor and Cierra were talking and walked across Selena and Harry making out. "See Cierra when you date a bad boy, you turn into being with him every day of your life.'' Taylor said. "Shut up Taylor, you out of all people shouldn't be giving Cierra love advice.'' Harry responded. Harry and Selena stopped kissing. Harry went to buy water. Selena was talking to Cierra. "You should find a guy who makes you smile and who isn't someone who just wants to use you.'' Selena said. "Thanks Selena.'' Cierra responds. Taylor and Cierra leave. Selena puts chapstick on her lips. Harry came back drinking water. They switched. Selena drank water while Harry puts chapstick on his lips. Selena sat on his lap and they began making out.

After that, Selena and Harry separated from each other. Selena met up with her friends. ''Selena, what's it like having a boyfriend?'' Cierra starts the conversation by asking. "It's amazing actually, We can help you find your perfect guy.'' Selena responds. "Thanks.'' Cierra said. 3 boys come up to Selena. ''Hey Selena'' The boys said. Selena groans at them. "Who is this.'' Cierra asks. ''This is Dylan, Cody and Noah.'' Selena responds. "How do you know them.'' Cierra asks. "We' re her brothers.'' Cody responds to her question. "I hate you.'' Selena says sarcastically. "How many brothers do you have?'' Cierra asked another question. "4 but by the end of the day, 0. Selena said. 3 girls tugged onto the boys. "I see Cody is still with that girl and same with Dylan and Noah.'' Taylor said. Selena's brothers came back from Lacrosse practice. The whole lacrosse team came running in. Selena, Demi, Vanessa and Ashley's brothers are also on the team. Charlie, Ashley's brother and Noel, Vanessa's brother, Luke, Demi's brother and Hunter, Taylor's brother came in the conversation. "Now who this.'' Cierra asks. "Charlie, Noel, Luke and Hunter. Ashley, Vanessa, Demi and Taylor's brothers.'' They introduced them to Cierra. Just then, Drake comes in. "Hey guys.'' Cierra looks confused. "This is Drake, my oldest brother.'' Selena said. "You left your journal and binder at home.'' Drake says. "You didn't read it, did you.'' Selena said. "Well your welcome Selena, and no I didn't read it.'' Drake says sarcastically. "What are you doing here.'' Selena asks her brother. "I told you I am came to drop off your stuff.'' Drake says in his Australian accent.

Noah, Dylan and their girlfriends left. It was just my friends, Cody, his girlfriend and Drake. Harry and his friends went somewhere but he didn't tell Selena. Drake had left because he had errands to run before we came home. Cody's girlfriend, Mona was mean to Cierra. "Now I know why you hate her.'' Cierra said accidentally. Selena and Cody's eyes widen. "What did you say, Cierra.'' Cody says like a demand. "Oops, Sorry Selena.'' Cierra apologizes. After that, Cody and Mona just leave. Taylor is shocked. "I have never seen Cody this mad.'' Taylor says. "Me neither.'' Demi said. "He's more mad than the time we poured melting cheese on him.'' Vanessa replied. "Oh sweet childhood memories.'' Ashley responded.

After school, Selena and her friends went to her house. They talked for hours. They listened to music, watched Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars, obsess over One Direction and Robert Pattison. They help each other with homework and play soccer. They also ate pasta for dinner. When it was time, they left. Selena got ready for bed. Cody was absolutely ignoring her. "What's your problem?'' Noah asks Cody. "Selena said she didn't like Mona, wait since when do I care what my sister thinks of my relationship.'' Cody said. Dylan just kept brushing his teeth. They all went to bed. Selena kept tossing and turning. She heard a noise coming from her bedroom window. She opened it and saw Harry. "What happen to you all day?'' Selena asked crossing her arms. Harry climbed into the bedroom window. "Well nice to see you too, Selena.'' Harry said while giving Selena a kiss on the lips. Harry took of his suede boots and put them by Selena's dresser. Harry was wearing a red plaid shirt or flannel with dark black skinny jeans. Selena got back into the covers in bed. Harry tiptoed under the covers. Together, they slept peacefully.

When Selena woke up, Harry was gone. She knew she would see him at school this morning. Selena took a shower and wore a black daisy collared blouse, denim shorts rolled up and her Sk-8 Hi high top Vans. Harry wore a gray t shirt short sleeves rolled up, black denim skinny jeans and his suede boots. Selena brushed her teeth and washed her face. She combed her hair and straightened and curled it. She grabbed her backpack and iPhone. Harry was outside. They rode off to school on his motorcycle.