If I Got Locked Away

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ENDING FOR MY LAST CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV:

It was cold winter day outside. Selena woke up with Harry next to her. She ran downstairs. Drake had left her a note.

I went to drop off Dylan, Cody and Noah at school and I'm going to work, don't be late for school. P.S. I know about Harry sleeping over. - Drake

Selena took a shower, washed her face and brushed her teeth. She combed her hair at curled and straightened it. She changed into a grey winter sweater, black leggings, and grey leg warmers with black combat boots. She ran downstairs and made eggs and bacon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I turned around to see if Selena had still be sleeping but she wasn't there, she must have gotten ready for school already. I took a shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I have a bunch of clothes, hats and shoes in Selena's dresser and closet. I throw on a white plain t shirt, black skinny jeans, a red and lime green flannel and dark brown suede boots. I fix my hair. I run downstairs to see Selena eating eggs and bacon. She serves me eggs and bacon.

After we ate breakfast, we only have 20 minutes to get to school. I grabbed my backpack, my keys and my iPhone. We rode off in my motorcycle and when we got to school, Selena kissed me and obviously I kissed her back. I met up with my gang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV:

There is a new guy in school, and Principal Russo is making Harry show him around. I heard his name is Chase. I haven't met him yet.

My friends and I went to the bathroom. After the bathroom, we went to meet Taylor outside of the school. "You should go on a date with Chase.'' Taylor said. "Really, Taylor.'' Selena said annoyed. "What, I don't understand?'' Cierra says. "Taylor tries to get Selena to dump Harry and date a guy that Taylor likes and accepts.'' Vanessa says.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's  POV:

Chase was a pretty cool relaxed dude.  After I showed him around we had Science. We got our seats changed so I no longer sit next to Selena. Here are the assigned seats for the rest of the year. "Selena and Demi, Taylor and Cierra, Vanessa and Ashley, Harry and Louis, Liam and Niall, Zayn and Perrie, David and Chase.'' Everyone switched seats.

After class, we got to go home. I went with my gang and Chase to the Waverly Sub Station. Selena was working today. When we got to the restaurant Chase went to the bathroom and the guys sat at a booth. Selena was working at the register when I approached her. "Hey Beautiful.'' I said while giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV:

I got out of the restroom and saw Harry. I went over to where he was at. Harry introduced me to this girl, Selena. She's pretty and I think I like her.

---------------------------------------------

Harry's POV:

After Selena's shift ended Chase went home. He texted me and I don't know how he got my number because I didn't give it to him.

Chase: Thanks for showing me around school today, BTW I think I'm going to ask out that Selena girl.

Harry: Dude Selena has a boyfriend already

Chase: That can be changed

Harry: I swear you break us up you won't live to see tomorrow

I went to Selena's house through her window. I slid my boots off and went under the covers to cuddle with Selena.

-----------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV:

I saw Harry and cuddled with him. We stayed in that position until we woke up. He kissed me on the cheek. When it was morning we realized it was Saturday. We stayed in bed and cuddled while watching a movie. We kissed while in between takes of the movie.

-----------------------------------------------
THE END!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS UPDATE SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE ONCE EVERY WEEK AND I AM MAKING MORE NEW STORIES!!!

----------------------------------------------------

SNEAK PEEK FOR CHAPTER 5 - HOLD ME

"Harry, will you please hold me?" I asked. He smiled and held me tight. We cuddled with each other. "Harry, I have to help her." I said. "Fine Selena, but you owe me something." He smirked at me.

------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV:

I looked behind me and Selena appeared. "Hey Selena." I said. "Hey Taylor." I responded. We went to the frozen yogurt place.

"Well, how are things with Harry?" She asked. "Good, I guess." I responded. We just kept the conversation going by talking about random things like, plans, clothing, boys and childhood memories.

After that, we went to my house. We were dancing to random music and making videos to post to Instagram.