27. Big Boost

Sakura POV
(In the photography club)

"Rina, do you have the banner?" I ask as I poke her shoulder.

She slowly turns around and I jump back when I see the huge bags under her eyes, "Rina you look exhausted?! Are you okay?" I ask concerned as she looks at me with her lifeless eyes then nods her head.

"I'm totally fine. I'm just a bit tired," she reassures me and hands me a bag, "the bag is in the banner so don't worry about it. So just give Shimizu to it today," she tiredly says and I tilt my head in confusion.

"You mean the banner is in the bag and I should give this to Shimizu right?" I say and she nods her head, "Well, that's good that you finished it then," I happily check the bag and see not the banner, but some gym clothes. I take a quick glance at Rina and know for sure that the way she currently is, I doubt she would be joking right now.... "Ummm Rina? This isn't the banner," I show her the bag with gym clothes inside and her eyes open wide seeing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

"Asahi!!!" She shouts and sprints out the club room. Uhh...What happened...? Crap, what am I doing just idly standing around here, I need to catch up with her! I run towards class 3-3 to get the bag with the banner inside before anyone would figure out Shimizu's surprise. I just hope no one from the team will see what's in the bag.

Nishinoya POV

I happily stroll towards Asahi's classroom. Everyday before practice, I would fetch him to make sure he doesn't run away. Lately, it's been pretty easy. After all, Asahi doesn't run away from me anymore. I skip along and feel a gush of wind. Is someone running? Oh well, it must be my imagination. I continue skipping through the hallways and feel another gush of wind and this time I see a girl with pigtails....

Was that Sakura? I rub my eyes again, but I end up seeing nothing. Maybe it was just my imagination again, I mean, I've been hanging out with Sakura a lot lately. I stroll into class 3-3 and I find Asahi with a girl with short pink hair and Sakura.

"You didn't look inside the bag right?" The pink hair girl asks.

"No, I didn't see anything...Why?" Asahi timidly asks and a vein pops on the pink haired girl's head.

"I have your bag and you have mine. I need my bag back, so switch bags," the pink haired girl demands handing him the bag she's holding and Asahi shyly gives her the bag he's holding. Seeing the pink haired girl easily bossing Asahi around...Asahi really is a chicken. The height difference between the two is huge too. Sakura notices me and I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck and wave to her. I came at such a bad time too, they're all in the middle of something... Oh well, Asahi has to come to practice now or we'll be late.

"Asahi-saaaaan!!!" I shout with my hands on my hips and he flinches, "Let's go to club activities together!!!"

"What are you now, a dog?" The pink haired girl snarkily comments, and Asahi frowns hearing this.

"Nishinoya...I told you I'm alright, I'm not going to run away anymore," Asahi sighs and I pat him hard on the back.

"Yep, I know! But it's fun getting you from class everyday," I happily continue to pat his back with the pink haired girl snickering in the background. I turn to Sakura, "Do you want to come with us?" I offer and she shakes her head.