S6. 1 Year Anniversary

•Amusement Park ~ Ferris Wheel•

Sakura POV

It's been one year since Yuu and I met each other. Time has gone by fast since we first met as strangers and now we're dating as boyfriend and girlfriend. I have to admit, I never thought that I would have a boyfriend, but I'm glad I have one. Today is our first year anniversary and the two of us decided to go to the Miyagi Amusement Park.

"Yuu, what ride do you want to go to next?" I ask him while looking at the huge amusement park map.

We spent the whole day here today and the sky's getting dark. We just went on the bumper car ride and right now I have no idea what we should do next.

Well, I'm fine with any ride as long as we're together, but it's nice to know what Yuu wants to do. After all, most of the rides we went on were chosen by me. Our tastes may be similar, but I want him to decide too.

"Hmmm...How about the Ferris wheel?" Yuu says and my eyes widen.

"Seriously?" I thought he would want to go on a roller coaster. "Are you sure? I think we can go on one more roller coaster," I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No it's fine," he says with a smile. "I want to go on the Ferris wheel with you," he says and offers me his hand.

My cheeks flush bright red. I can't argue with the smile he makes. I take his hand and head with him to the Ferris wheel.

(On the Ferris wheel)

"Woah, the night view of the amusement park is so beautiful," I exclaim completely dazzled by the scenery from the top of the Ferris wheel. "Yuu, did you want me to come here because of this?" I grin as I take my camera and began snapping pictures of the nice view.

His expression twitches with a smile. "Uhh, sure... " he says and I turn around surprised after hearing the change in his tone. I notice him taking quick glances at me and sometimes avoiding eye contact with me.

"Did you do this for me only?" I frown. "I hope you're enjoying the ride too Yuu," I tell him and he shakes his head.

"I enjoy seeing the expressions on your face when you're taking pictures and just being happy Sakura," Yuu says and looks out at the sky.

"Is that really it?" I ask him staring at him. "There has to be another why you want to be here," I question and Yuu's face flushes bright red.

"You're right," he says and purses his lips then sighs. "The truth is...There are rumors saying that if you kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel, you'll be together forever," he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and laughs, "I shouldn't be believing in superstitions, but it would be nice--"

"I do..." I mumble and Yuu's eyes widen. "I do like you, and superstition or not, I want to be with you forever," I take his hand and I smile, "Whether we kiss now or not, it doesn't determine if we are going to be together or not, we'll always be together."

"That's true I guess," Yuu chuckles.

The two of us close our eyes and passionately kiss each other in the night sky. In one year, we have been in a relationship and I want to be with Yuu for the years to come. No matter the trouble and problems we face together I always want to be with him. Together forever.