Chapter 32- Princeton's Birthday Part 1

It All Started With Hello Ch.32 Princeton's Birthday

Artemis

"I can't believe you flew us out to L.A for your birthday!" I squealed as Princeton, Isis, Roc, Prodigy, Ray, and I sat in a van driving to the Conjunction House. Brittany and Jari couldn't come because their parents said they couldn't come and Juno wanted to stay home.

"I had to have my baby here for my 17th birthday." Princeton smiled before kissing my forehead.

"That's so sweet, but we have things to do for graduation, we have to get started on Mrs. Pollard's end of the year project." I ranted.

"You worry too much, Twin." Ray said as he picked his teeth with a toothpick and looked out the window.

"Of course I do! I'm the only logical thinker between Brittany, Isis, Jari, and I." I said.

"Hey!" Isis glared at me. Roc patted her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"Baby, calm down. You told me you already started doing half of those things already. Remember? You said you got to start a little bit earlier." Princeton soothed me. I took a deep breathe.

"I'm sorry for spazzing you guys." I smiled shyly as we pulled up to the Conjunction House.

"It's cool. We wouldn't expect anything less, Greek Goddess." Roc teased me as he opened the car door and let everyone out.

"Oh gee. Thanks." I cut my eyes. The boys grabbed my and Isis's bags as we walked into the house.

"Woah! So much better than I imagined." Isis whistled as we looked around. The boys passed by us, walking into the house to put the bags down.

"Why are you just standing there? Come on. We have to show you around." Prodigy grabbed our arms and hooked them with his. He led us around the house; showing us different rooms and places.

"This is Princeton's room. That's my room and Ray is next to me. Then Roc is way down the hall. If you don't mind, we have you girls sharing a room so you don't feel uncomfortable and so you can have those late night chats or whatever it is y'all do." Prodigy told us as he showed us rooms.

"Okay. Cool. Now what's going on for Prince's birthday?" Isis asked in a whisper. Prodigy looked around then pushed us into Roc's room. He grabbed his phone and tapped the screen. A minute later, Ray and Roc walked into the room. Roc locked the door behind him.

"Artemis, we need you to stall Prince until about 7 that night of his birthday." Prodigy whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we'll be here getting everything ready for his surprise party. He thinks we'll just get him cake and ice cream and a toy car again." Ray laughed quietly.

"Okay. That'll be easy. I wanted to myself for the day anyway." I smirked.

"Eww! You better not, girl! I'll call your momma in a heartbeat then whoop your little Black ass myself." Roc all, but yelled at me.

"What the hell are you tal--?" I started to ask, but cut myself off when I followed his train of thought. "You sick, nasty bastard! Eww! Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I was not even think-- I am not even going to-- Why the fuck would I do that?! I'm fourteen!" I gasped as I jumped up.

"Hey guys! Why are you in here with the door locked and why is Artemis screaming her lungs off?" Princeton asked from behind the door. I opened it for him.

"What's going on?" Princeton asked me, looking in my eyes. He can always tell when I'm lying by looking into my eyes. How he figured that out, I will never know.