Chapter 33- Princeton's Birthday Part 2

It All Started With Hello Ch.33 Princeton's Birthday Prt2

"Why is it so dark in there?" Prince asked as we pulled up in front of the house at 7PM.

"I don't know. Maybe they're watching a movie as they wait for us to eat cake." I shrugged with a small smirk. He got out of the car and opened my door.

We walked up to the house in silence. When Princeton opened the door, all the lights came on and a lot of people jumped out from behind things.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted. Prince laughed when he saw everyone.

"Thank you so much. I love all of you." Prince smiled and pulled me into the house while hooking our arms together. His mother came out of the crowd to hug her only son.

"Hey Mama." Prince sighed as he hugged his mother.

"Baby, I missed you so much." His mother cried.

"Don't cry, Mama. It's fine. We're together now." Princeton smiled and pulled out of the hug. He smiled at me.

"Mama, this is my girlfriend, Artemis Williams. Artemis, this is my mother, Teresa." Princeton introduced us. Why am I so nervous?

"Hello, Ms. Teresa. It's nice to finally meet you." I smiled and shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you, too. How old are you?" Ms. Teresa asked.

"Fourteen, ma'am." I answered.

"Fourteen. And where do you live?" She asked.

"In New Orleans, Louisiana, ma'am." I answered.

"Hmmm." She said before turning to Princeton. "¿En qué piensas, Jacob? Ella es más joven que tú y que vive tan lejos. Ella es probablemente demasiado inmadura y estúpida para comprender tu vida ahora mismo." (What are you thinking, Jacob? She is younger than you and lives so far away. She is probably too immature and stupid to understand your life right now)

"Tan estúpido e inmaduro que puedo entender español?" I asked. (So stupid and immature that I can understand Spanish?)

"I like this girl, Jacob. She is very smart-- and that's by the mouth and the brain," Ms. Teresa smiled. "You are fine by me, sweetheart. But if Jacob tries anything you don't like, give me a call."

"Yes, ma'am." I smiled before she walked away to talk. Princeton sighed in relief.

"I thought she hated you," Princeton kissed my forehead. "But no one can hate you."

"You are so sweet." I kissed his cheek as we went into the crowd to mingle.

"So you're the girl messing with Prince, huh?" Some girl said behind as Isis and I talked. We turned to see the OMG Girlz.

"Yes I am," I said with an attitude. "And why should you care?"

"Well, if you didn't know, I'm Beauty. Prince and I are like best friends," Beauty smirked then smiled widely. "It's so nice to meet you! Prince talks about you nonstop! He always says how much he loves your hair, your personality, and blah blah blah!"

I stared at her then looked at Isis. Is this for real?

"Um...It's nice to meet you, too." I said unsure and shook her hand. "Princeton never said you two were best friends."

"Really? That's weird." Beauty said with a confused look on her face.

"I'm Star." Star poked out her hand. Isis and I shook it.

"And I'm Babydoll. You must be Roc's girl, Isis. Whenever we say your name he gets this creepy smirk on his face. Any reason why?" Babydoll laughed and shook our hands.