Chapter 26- A Quick Check Up

It All Started With Hello Ch.26

Artemis

"How's school going, girls?" Prodigy asked as Jari, Brittany, Isis, and I talked to him and the boys on Skype.

"Alright, I guess. Girls are trying to start stuff with me at Karr." Brittany sighed.

"Man! Beat they a--" Ray started to say, but Princeton covered his mouth.

"Excuse Dumb Dumb right here, ladies." Princeton smiled at us then glared at Ray.

"How's Behrman?" Roc asked Isis, Jari, and I.

"Cool. Everyone keeps saying we are the best graduating class Behrman ever had." I smirked.

"Please. We were the best class." Brittany scoffed. Jari, Isis, and I snorted.

"Y'all were the worst! They almost stopped us from doing anything because of y'all." Isis laughed.

"Yeah. Y'all had the most fights, uniform violations, and were the most ignorant." Jari said. Isis and I nodded in agreement.

"Y'all are a trip." Ray laughed.

"Thank you." We smiled.

"How's the tour going?" Jari asked.

"Great. Every show sold out, screaming girls, and coyotes everywhere we go." Princeton sighed playfully with a smile.

"And temptation at every turn." Isis raised an eyebrow. Jari, Brittany, and I raised our eyebrows too.

"But...uh...we won't give in to the temptation because we have such beautiful, talented, and understanding girls in New Orleans for us." Roc said quickly to soothe our thoughts of cheating.

"Mmhmm." We cut our eyes.

"They even roll their eyes in sync." Prodigy laughed. We all laughed with him.

"I want to know. How would you like to come on tour with us in a few months? How would you feel?" Princeton asked. Jari, Brittany, Isis, and I stopped to think.

"I feel like it will be great to hang out for longer than a few hours and to really get our names out." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah. What Artemis said and I really don't want to spend the summer here." Isis smiled.

"And we get to spend time with you." Jari smiled widely.

"Aww. You girls are too sweet." Ray blushed playfully.

"Thank you, but what did Keisha, Kenneth, and Walter say about this?" Brittany asked.

"They are the ones who suggested it." Prodigy said.

"Okay. So how are we going to get to where ever y'all are?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"Airplane." Princeton answered simply. I squealed and shook my head.

"No. No. No. No. No. No." I said quickly.

"Princess, we know you're afraid of planes,-- even though you have never been on one-- but we'll be there for you. I made it on planes and I don't like them either." Prodigy said. I shook my head again.

"I am not getting on a plane. You can't make me!" I exclaimed as I pointed my finger at each of them.

"Look, Prod and I will fly out to New Orleans to pick y'all up and then fly back with y'all. I'll be there the whole time to hold your hand." Princeton offered and I smiled. Aww. He is so sweet.

"Aww! That's so cute!" The girls sighed.

"Shut up." I poked my tongue at them as I blushed.

"Aww. Look ay her! She looks like a tomato." Ray, Roc, and Prodigy teased.

"Leave her alone!" Princeton hissed at the boys.

"Oooh! Touchy, touchy." Roc laughed softly.

"We miss you guys." Isis said.

"We miss you, too," Prodigy sighed. "We really miss your loud laughs and bad jokes."

"The only one with bad jokes is Prodijae!" I said with s British accent.

"Oh you got jokes, huh?" Prod laughed with everyone else.

"We gotta go. Some of us have homework and s practice to do." Brittany said.

"Aww! Do you have to go?" Ray whined.

"Yes Ray Rat, we have to go." Brittany smiled.

"Alright. Bye girls. We love you and can't wait to see you soon." The boys waved.

"Bye. Love you!" We blew kisses before the screen went black.