Chapter 45- Peep The Toilet In The Back

It All Started With Hello Ch.45

Artemis

I was just sitting in bed going through my Instagram when I saw a picture of Prince and it said

*Peep the Toilet in the back*

He had his lips puckered. I bit and licked my lips wanting to kiss his. I commented on the picture.

*Look my Mexican Nigga, don't be puckerin yo lips like that! Got a nigga wantin to kiss you and ish! @princemisfit*

I laughed as he replied.

*Babe, I just wanted you to kiss your screen @_PrincesPrincess*

*Boy, you know it ain't like the real thing! @princemisfit*

Prince and I went back and forth on Instagram until we saw that people were seeing our messages, screen shooting them, putting them up on Instagram, then tagging us in them.

[Now ppl think we're crazy -Princess]

[Well we know you are lol jk -Prince]

[Could you not lol -Princess]

[But I want to -Prince]

[I really do wanna kiss you, baby #missingyou -Princess]

[I wanna kiss you too!! And I'ma kiss you long and hard next time I see you. You won't let go of me -Prince]

[Cocky bastard -Princess]

[But I'm your cocky bastard;) -Prince]

[Mmhmm -Princess]

[:) -Prince]

[:) -Princess]

[;) -Prince]

[;) -Princess]

[:P -Prince]

[:P -Princess]

[What are we doin? -Prince]

[I have no idea lol lmao -Princess]

I laughed as I screen shot our conversation and put it on Instagram with the caption,

*The Things Me And My Bae @princemisfit Do When We Run Out Of Things To Say But Don't Wanna Stop Talking*

I started getting a lot of likes and comments, but I didn't pay attention to my notifications until Prince tagged me in a picture.

*What I do when I don't want to stop talking to her @_PrincesPrincess I love my Princess:* #onelove #truelove*

"Aww!" I squealed and liked and commented on the picture.

*And I love my Prince:* #onelove #truelove @princemisfit*

I got a call from Isis.

"Hey girl!" I smiled as I answered the phone.

"You and Prince are a mess." Isis laughed.

"I know right." I smiled as I continued to text Prince with my earbuds in. "Have I ever said how much I love him?"

"Only everyday. I can't say nothing though. I do the same with Roc." Isis said.

"Yeah." I mumbled as I texted Prince.

[Girl I know you missin me -Prince]

[I already told you I am but I know you missin me. You feel incomplete without me -Princess]

[I sure do cuz I don't wanna lose you now -Prince]

[I'm lookin right at the other half of me! -Princess]

[It's like your my mirror! -Prince]

[With my reflection staring back at me! Staring back at me! -Princess]

"Real shit? Y'all singing that?" Isis laughed when I told her the text Prince sent me and the one I sent him.

"Of course. He is so corny. I'm gonna talk to you later, Ise." I said.

"Bye Artty." Isis hung up and I called Prince.

"Mi amor." Prince answered on the first ring.

"Hey baby. What you doing?" I asked him.

"At home with my mom, Behlen, and Noah." He answered.

"Hi Bella! Noah! Mama Teresa!" I shouted.

"They said hi Artemis." Prince laughed.

"I miss you." I sighed and pouted.

"I miss you more." He sighed.

"When will you come and get me? I'm so ready to leave." I groaned.

"You still have school, mi amor. If you didn't have school I would have gotten you and the girls already." He said. I groaned even louder.

"You don't understand the torture of school!" I complained.

"And I'm glad I don't." He laughed.

"But for real though, I do miss you and I can't wait to see you." I said.

"Me too, baby. I gotta go. Noah is coming after me." He said. It sounded like he was running.

"You should really leave that child alone. Bye babe. Get him Noah!" I smiled before hanging up.