Chapter 51- MB Meet and Greet In New Orleans Part 2

It All Started With Hello Ch.51

Isis

"Can we trust Brittany and Artemis and Jari and Isis alone with you boys?" Keisha asked Prod, Roc, Ray, and Prince.

"What about me?" Juno asked.

"You aren't in a relationship with them. So we don't have to worry about you. You're getting Walter and Kenneth share a room. So you'll be with me. Which is basically having your own room because I have some things to do befor wi go to sleep." Keisha said.

"Ha! I got my own room. Later!" Juno smirked and went to her room.

"Yes, you can trust us." The boys said as they took our things into whichever room we were staying in. Jari and I followed Prod and Roc to their room. They put our bags down by certain beds and we plopped down on them.

"Royalty, did you enjoy Dr. August's appearance today?" Jari laughed.

"Girl, did I enjoy it?" I smirked as Roc blushed.

"Roc, when did you become a therapist?" Prod laughed as he changed shirts.

"I just wanna see you strip right now. Cuz it's late babe. I just wanna see you strip now. Get it babe. Damn you sexy. D-damn you sexy. Oh ooh. I just wanna see you." Jari sang as she watched Prod.

"Come on, Rocky. Strip for me, Mr. Sex Therapist." I joked.

"If you want me to..." He trailed off as his hands went to his pants.

"No! No!" I squealed. "I was joking!"

"I know, babe. Calm down, ICEE." Roc laughed. He tried to kiss me, but I back away and went to my suitcases.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said.

"I'll join you." Roc smirked as he followed me to the bathroom.

"Ha! You think you slick! Back up, lil nigga, fa' I go get Keisha." I laughed as I pushed me back and closed the door in his face. After I took a shower everyone took one and we sat on our beds talking about what we've been doing, catching up, and just joking around.

"Dude, Keisha will kill us if we don't at least try and sleep." Prod said as he held Jari in his arms. Jari was halfway sleep.

"What? We're gonna get...thirty minutes of sleep, Prod?" I asked as I checked my phone.

"Better than none." Prod sighed as he pulled Jari under the covers. He moved Jari's hair out of her face and he pulled his arms around her tighter. He held her like a life persevere. They were so cute. Roc has yet to hold me like that. I can't even remember if he said I love you yet.

"Night y'all." Prod said as he turned off his lamp. I looked at Roc as he reached over me to turn off the lights.

"Why you all the way over there? Come here. You gotta be cold." Roc asked as he pulled me close to him. He wrapped his arms around me to the point where I felt like I was being smothered. "Did I ever say how much I love being around you? Or how much I love your voice and your attitude and sassiness?"

"No, you haven't." I whispered.

"Well, I love being around you. You always make me smile; even when you're mad at me. I love just hearing your voice-- filled with attitude, sassiness, and all. Isis, I--"

"Shut the hell up." Prod grumbled.

"Go fuck yourself! You here me and Isis having a moment." Roc snapped then turned back to me with a big smile.

"Like I was saying. Isis, I love you. I know it's taken from December of 2012 to June of 2013 to say it, but I love you. You know I don't like to rush things. I think love takes months to grow, but I felt love when I first talked to you in November. It built more and more until I couldn't hold it in anymore. And yeah. I love you." Roc said in a rushed whisper.

I was silent as I let his words sink. I told that bastard I loved him before and he just now wants to say it back? He better be lucky that I love him.

"I love you, too. Now go to sleep." I gave him a kiss the settled into his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone.

I was forced to write this by Taylor, or a.k.a Isis of the story. She forced me to write a chapter about the last chapter, but from Isis's point of view. So yeah.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow. Please.

Love ya,

LilBlackAngel

#SpreadThePeace

#WritingAgainstMyWill

#HelpMe

#SaveMe

#LoveYouTay