Chapter 34- Princeton's Birthday Part 3

It All Started With Hello Ch.34 Princeton's Birthday Part3

Artemis

After we finished cleaning, we sat in the den and talked.

"I wanna hear the mysterious rapping skills of Princess." Diggy said and everyone turned to me. I stared back at them.

"Freestyle or written?" I asked.

"Freestyle." Jacob said.

"Alright. Prod, give me a beat." I said. He gave me a simple beat.

"I'm giving you this lyrical sensation. And I'm shooting for the game. Yeah. I'm shooting to aim. So what you say, boy? Wanna be my boo thang?" I joked. Everyone laughed and booed.

"That was wack!" Babydoll booed me.

"I know it was. I'ma try something else. I wrote this, okay?" I smiled then nodded at Prod. He did the simple beat again.

"I'm wondering, contemplating. Can you hear this conversation? That I'm having with myself as I struggle to find the meaning of life. And the wonders that mystify beings of all age and life.

I'm gonna make you stop and wonder if you living right. If your very soul is right. I'ma make you believe that your life is Mindless. That you are Mindless. And that's Mindless in a good sense. If you got enough sense, you should back up and watch as I prepare for the next attack.

An attack that set me back. Set me back a few hundred paces. To see a new hundred faces. And those faces can take me places. Places you will never see. Places in which you could never be."

Everyone stared at me.

"Not so wack now, huh?" I smirked.

"That was dope." Diggy dapped me. I can see me and him as brother and sister.

"Yeah, Greece. That was amazing." Ray smiled.

"Thanks." I nodded then snuggled closer to Prince's side.

"Juno, I'm tired." Kendon yawned as he held the sleeping Ma'Kayla.

"Come on. I'll take you to bed. Myles, can you show me the way?" Juno said as she picked up Kendon and Ma'Kayla.

"Yeah. Come on." Myles smiled and led Juno out of the den.

"When are they getting together?" Beauty asked.

"Never." Isis shook her head.

"Yeah. They are not cute together." Star said.

"Yes they are." Roc said.

"Boys don't know about dating things like we do, okay? Leave the cuteness of couples to us." Brittany said.

"Alright." Jacob cut his eyes as he played on his phone.

"When will Unique Royalty make their debute appearance? Their first video? Their first album?" Babydoll asked.

"Whenever we can get signed." I sighed.

"Yeah. Once we get signed, its over with. You all are going to be below us." Jari joked.

"She has a big head before she is even in the business." Diggy joked. We all laughed together as Myles popped his head in the door.

"I'm turning in. Juno is too. We'll see y'all in the morning." Myles said.

"Alright, man." Roc got up to dape him off before Myles left then sat back down.

"We can get you signed to Interscope Records." Ray suggested.

"Yeah. It wouldn't be hard." Prodigy smiled.