Chapter 20- Isis and Horus Birthday Party

It All Started With Hello Ch.20

Artemis

The boys have been back and forth from New Orleans, L.A, and Philly since Saturday, but today they were staying because it is Isis and Horus's fourteenth birthday.

"Happy birthday, Ise. Rus." I hugged them when I got to school.

"Thanks girl," Isis smiled and looked at the door everyone was coming in as we waited in the breakfast line.

"Looking for someone?" Roc asked behind us. We turned to see Roc, Ray, Prince, Prod, and Myles standing behind us looking tired as ever.

"Happy birthday, bae." Roc smiled at Isis and hugged her. Isis hugged him tightly.

"Thank you. I'm so happy that you're here." Isis sighed as they let go.

"Happy birthday, Horus." The boys dapped off Horus before getting in line with us.

"Thanks. Y'all ready to party tonight?" Horus asked.

"Fo' so'." Ray scoffed. "We gonna party three times as hard."

"Four actually because of our birthday buddy." Isis corrected him as India Cain ran up to us.

"Birthday buddies!" India squealed and hugged Horus and Isis.

"Happy birthday!" All three said then laughed. We laughed with them.

"I can't wait to party." I did a little dance.

"Yeah. We need a party. Going back and forth between here and home isn't fun." Prince sighed as he leaned on me.

"Suck it up!" I said in my Prodigy voice as I wrapped my arms around Prince. He did the same to me.

"You sound just like me!" Prod laughed as we walked into the cafeteria. The breakfast line is always slow.

"Where's my baby?" Prod asked.

"Late like always." Ray cut his eyes as we got our trays and sat down.

"How do you guys get to stay so many days?" Alexa asked as she, Vickie Nelson, and Yulissa sat down next to us.

"That, my Asian buddy, is a great question." Ray smirked.

"It's because we're so sexy." Roc smiled.

"Truu!" Everyone in the cafeteria over eleven said.

"Aye! Back off!" Isis and I laughed together and everyone laughed with us.

"Do you have any test to take today?" Myles asked.

"I hope not." Horus groaned.

"Naw. We have PBIS, remember?" I said.

"Oh yeah!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Who's working today?" I asked her as she pulled out a notebook.

"Block A. Juno, Kenneth, Sheldon, Clavin, Melissa, Carlia, Jari, me, you, those two 6th graders, Joel, Isis, and Dayasnia." Alexa told me.

"Take out those two 6th graders and Dayasnia. We don't need them. Joel doesn't need to work either. He worked last week." I said.

"That's nine people working. We need more." Alexa told me as I ate my bisket.

"We could get these boys to work." I pointed to Prod, Roc, Ray, Prince, and Myles.

"Then take out two other people," Alexa said. "Juno and Clavin?"

"Clavin and Jari." I shook my head.

"Really Princess?" Prod asked.

"Clavin and Kenneth." I cut my eyes at Prod.